I didn't get money, at least not yet. Just an email with the offer. If I did, I'd be a lot more interested.
I don't know what happens if you withdraw. Right now Brooklyn is NOT my 1st choice, even of the schools I got into. However, it's my 1st NYC choice, so if I decide to stay here, I'd happily go PT to start if Cardozo dings me.
I guess I'll have to call tomorrow and see what the deal is.