Reach. LSAt is too important.

scooby21322

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cmschube
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/login.php
Re: settle a bet for me
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 10:03:31 PM »
You'll probably get in, just don't expect any scholarships...

Chingon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »
This is exactly me and Michigan.  I was WLed.

korhashamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 12:34:15 AM »
i think it depends.  if you're applying to an out-of-state public school, i would consider it a reach.  many of those public schools are mandated by their respective state legislatures to accept a certain percentage from in-state.  so my observations and personal experiences, its easier to get into those schools when u can boost their overall LSAT numbers.  the private schools, however, have no such restrictions.  they can accept whomever they want, and from wherever they choose.

broyle99

• Diet coke and coke diet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »
i think it depends.  if you're applying to an out-of-state public school, i would consider it a reach.  many of those public schools are mandated by their respective state legislatures to accept a certain percentage from in-state.  so my observations and personal experiences, its easier to get into those schools when u can boost their overall LSAT numbers.  the private schools, however, have no such restrictions.  they can accept whomever they want, and from wherever they choose.

Get back to work!

korhashamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 01:54:52 AM »

Get back to work!

you have been wasting far too much of your life away posting on these boards.  i suggest you find a real and meaningful hobby.

broyle99

• Diet coke and coke diet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 02:27:23 AM »

Get back to work!

you have been wasting far too much of your life away posting on these boards.  i suggest you find a real and meaningful hobby.

Happening upon your lame posts and positing is hardly what I would call meaningful but I'd certainly call it real.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 10:01:50 AM »
Gee Golly Gosh. I wonder what school we could possibly be talking about here.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.