So now its time to make that decision...I have an offer from Bklyn Law (25,000 a year + housing subsidy) and 17,500 a year from Cardozo- While Cardozo is developing a better reputation, Bklyn is more established and has more alums in the New York City & Tri-State area- What to do?Also, havent heard from Fordham yet. I received a very promising letter of deferral in December and told that would receive the final word before March. Its almost April and I haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone in a similar situation? Also, if I do eventually get into Fordham, its highly unlikely that I will receive any scholarship money, so...then what? I have one week left to decide and I feel like I'm going to end up sending out several deposits!
That's cool how you referenced a case.
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.
Since I last posted, I sent my deposit to Cardozo and received my official waitlist from Fordham. I was somewhat confident with my decision, though slightly dissapointed that Fordham hadnt accepted me (yet?). Today the tables have turned- Bklyn Law offered me another 6K a year, I now have a merit scholarship totalling 31, 000 dollars. Thats a lot of money compared to the 17,500 that I was getting from Cardozo- What to do?
I was referring to your intellectual penis. Which is quite robust.
Jolie is creeping up on me.
Page created in 0.83 seconds with 18 queries.