Law School Discussion

Dear Penn

Re: Dear Penn
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
i was complete with them on 10/24/06, on 12/28/06 i was notified that they needed more time, yesterday 03/27/07 the wait listed me. but who needs them anyway!

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 09:08:41 AM »
i was complete with them on 10/24/06, on 12/28/06 i was notified that they needed more time, yesterday 03/27/07 the wait listed me. but who needs them anyway!

Bah.  Go enjoy your Columbia acceptance and stop complaining.

;)

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »
I feel like as soon as I send in my deposit elsewhere, Penn will show its pretty (or ugly) face.

Captain

• View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »
I feel like as soon as I send in my deposit elsewhere, Penn will show its pretty (or ugly) face.

Or maybe just next week...

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 10:05:46 PM »

Or maybe just next week...

Wow... who didn't realize that it's almost April 1st/ April 16th...
<----------------------------  :D

Lol - I just double-checked my seat deposit deadline...

yoni

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 12:29:57 PM »
From LSN, it looks like there's been another round of WLs sent out, but no one seems to have posted how they were contacted. Past waitlists have been via e-mail. Anyone have any info on this?

(I ask, because a- I'm curious, and b- I'm at work and won't get to check my regular mail until I get home later, and I'd like to know if there could possibly be something waiting for me or if I would have gotten it in an e-mail.)

beeker

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 12:34:44 PM »
I was WL'ed today too

yoni

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 12:48:51 PM »
Thanks, guys. While that does ease my tension about wondering if I have something waiting for me at home, I am now reverting back to the more general frantic state of wondering when I am actually going to hear something.

I actually feel kind of bad for the admission officers - LSN is showing that there are still a ton of people pending and a lot of people who were deferred EA and ED, to whom Penn promised a decision by April 1, which is right around the corner. It must be really crazy in the admissions office now. So, Dean Post and all of you at the Penn Law Office of Admissions: Take it easy. We'll pull through together. To make it easier on yourselves, just go ahead and mark my application with the big red "ACCEPT" stamp and everything will move along nicely and smoothly.

Oh, and, depending on your perspective, congratulations or sorry to hear about your waitlists, hollowman and beeker. 

beeker

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 01:12:32 PM »
Thanks, guys. While that does ease my tension about wondering if I have something waiting for me at home, I am now reverting back to the more general frantic state of wondering when I am actually going to hear something.

I actually feel kind of bad for the admission officers - LSN is showing that there are still a ton of people pending and a lot of people who were deferred EA and ED, to whom Penn promised a decision by April 1, which is right around the corner. It must be really crazy in the admissions office now. So, Dean Post and all of you at the Penn Law Office of Admissions: Take it easy. We'll pull through together. To make it easier on yourselves, just go ahead and mark my application with the big red "ACCEPT" stamp and everything will move along nicely and smoothly.

Oh, and, depending on your perspective, congratulations or sorry to hear about your waitlists, hollowman and beeker. 

Thanks, I'm kidn of indifferent to it...I'll be withdrawing...I don't want to wait around for any waitlists...too much stress, I'd rather just pick one of the schools that did accept me and get excited about that!

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 01:19:55 PM »
when i called today the person who checked on my status told me that it might be another 2-3 weeks.   :'(

Penn, I love you.  Please don't lead me on.