Law School Discussion

Dear Penn

AlphaBusey

• SOBER:Son Of a B*tch, Everything's Real!
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Penn
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 05:16:41 PM »
Dear Penn:

Although you have already admitted me, I think Hollowman is great.  Let him in.  In fact, if you do, I'll even wrestle a bear...  to the death.  Come on.  It will be a lot of fun for everyone, except maybe PETA...  or me.  We'll see.  Anyway, let him in.  Even though he went to scUM. ;)

Kind Regards.

I think this may put me over the top.  I will personally sound-proof your 2400 Chestnut room if it works...

Also, scUM?  If we're talking undergrad, I actually transferred FROM Penn without really telling them I was leaving for an exceedingly long time.  I probably have a giant skull and crossbones on my file.

EDIT: I just assembled the day's posts in my head and realize that you went to OSU and thought I went to Michigan as an undergrad.  My sig has to do with possibly going to UM for law school, not having gone there as an UG.  My only relationship to either school is visiting a friend at OSU a number of times and ending up at some absurd bar that had dollar bottles and dollar tequila shots.  I lost one of my shoes and ended up fully clothed in bed with two girls.

Alright, my apologies.  In that case, I will wrestle TWO bears.  One to get you in, one to cover for my egregious mistake.  But yeah, it sounds like a typical night at OSU.  It wasn't Panini's or Four Kegs, was it?

Captain

• View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 09:18:39 PM »
Dear Penn,

I know you're tired of hearing from me, but if you let me in, I'll stop bugging you. If you waitlist me, I'll dig up some more "additional materials" to send you. If you reject me, you'll be getting a transfer app next year. Your best bet is to accept me. Seriously. Besides, if nothing else, I'm good for your yield.

Your Friend,

Captain Longshot.

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 10:15:45 PM »
Dear Penn:

Although you have already admitted me, I think Hollowman is great.  Let him in.  In fact, if you do, I'll even wrestle a bear...  to the death.  Come on.  It will be a lot of fun for everyone, except maybe PETA...  or me.  We'll see.  Anyway, let him in.  Even though he went to scUM. ;)

Kind Regards.

I think this may put me over the top.  I will personally sound-proof your 2400 Chestnut room if it works...

Also, scUM?  If we're talking undergrad, I actually transferred FROM Penn without really telling them I was leaving for an exceedingly long time.  I probably have a giant skull and crossbones on my file.

EDIT: I just assembled the day's posts in my head and realize that you went to OSU and thought I went to Michigan as an undergrad.  My sig has to do with possibly going to UM for law school, not having gone there as an UG.  My only relationship to either school is visiting a friend at OSU a number of times and ending up at some absurd bar that had dollar bottles and dollar tequila shots.  I lost one of my shoes and ended up fully clothed in bed with two girls.

Alright, my apologies.  In that case, I will wrestle TWO bears.  One to get you in, one to cover for my egregious mistake.  But yeah, it sounds like a typical night at OSU.  It wasn't Panini's or Four Kegs, was it?

No apologies necessary. Just wanted to put myself out of firing range as quickly as possible.

No idea what the bar was other than I have vivid (and yet somehow hazy as well) memories of dark wood and a huge outside area w/ bar that kind of felt like I should be on spring break somewhere.

Sounds like you went to Out R Inn, definitely the best value on campus, in my opinion.  Hopefully I'll find some similar haunts here soon in Philly or NY =)

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 10:24:05 AM »
It seems like they stopped calling and just sent email or packages late in last cycle. I wonder if we've reached that point yet. Has anyone been accepted without a call?

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 10:26:50 AM »
It seems like they stopped calling and just sent email or packages late in last cycle. I wonder if we've reached that point yet. Has anyone been accepted without a call?

Yes, it looks like it's reached that point.  The last few people who have posted on LSD that they've been accepted said they received acceptance packages without a phone call or email. 

yoni

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 11:01:22 AM »
The data on LSN does, in fact, support this theory. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if there are still going to be some phone calls coming considering their April 1 pledge.

Of course, I'll take an acceptance anyway they want to send it (yes, even carrier pigeon).

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 04:40:39 PM »
"alphadrummer"...funny to call u that...go to Penn..that is all

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 06:23:41 PM »
Ok, "dancerina", is that an order, or a request? ;)

And from that, can I infer that you're beginning to like Penn over UVA?  Because if I go to Penn because you told me to, and then you don't go, I'd have to call that totally lame.

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »
The sexual tension between Dancerina and Alphadrummer is pretty obvious... do the deed and get  it over with!

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »
The sexual tension between Dancerina and Alphadrummer is pretty obvious... do the deed and get  it over with!

referring to member of the opposite sex with scare quoted internet name=already had sex

didn't get the memo?

Then they obviously need to do it again.