Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4580 on: August 18, 2007, 05:19:43 PM »
Does anyone know of any decent dog parks in Ann Arbor?

I don't, but I know Jolie will know. Haven't heard from her in a while...might try sending her a PM.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: August 19, 2007, 12:05:51 AM »
Just want to say...I now understand why Comcast is the devil.  I should have listened to the wise ones.

Indeed. What did they do, not show up?

I typed a lot of stuff out and, rather than leave it in multi-paragraph, multi-page, multi-volume format, I'll just say these two things:  1) worse than that & 2) Comcast is the devil.

Although I might be singing their praises if the service stays up and running for the next few months, or perhaps even simple ambivalence will be achieved.

« Reply #4582 on: August 19, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »
Just want to say...I now understand why Comcast is the devil. I should have listened to the wise ones.

Indeed. What did they do, not show up?

I typed a lot of stuff out and, rather than leave it in multi-paragraph, multi-page, multi-volume format, I'll just say these two things: 1) worse than that & 2) Comcast is the devil.

Although I might be singing their praises if the service stays up and running for the next few months, or perhaps even simple ambivalence will be achieved.

that's so strange, i've had no problem with them at all.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: August 19, 2007, 05:22:07 AM »
Comcast's DVR SUCKS.

S.A.

• View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:49 AM »
Comcast's DVR SUCKS.

Fly, would you believe that with all that stuff I bought yesterday (remind me to giv eyou a grand total later) that i forgot to buy an UMBRELLA!

Riyannah would not be pleased.

Awww... you can stand under my umbrella :)

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: August 19, 2007, 07:15:17 AM »
Hahahaha.  Are you guys already up and about?  I'm still waking up early due to the time difference, so I'll try to take a nap later.

I think I'm going school shopping today at Target... lock for locker, highlighters, bicycle, etc. :)

rtqw

• Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4586 on: August 19, 2007, 09:03:49 AM »
When I called Comcast last week to set up an installation appointment, they were extremely polite and very helpful - until they transfered me to someone, who apparently, is not part of Comcast. Did eventually manage to get everything sorted out though. They're scheduled to come on friday right after MAP, keeping my fingers crossed :)

Also, did my first zipcar trip yesterday. Do people here run red lights a lot, or was I just unlucky?

rtqw

• Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4587 on: August 19, 2007, 09:13:25 AM »
When I called Comcast last week to set up an installation appointment, they were extremely polite and very helpful - until they transfered me to someone, who apparently, is not part of Comcast. Did eventually manage to get everything sorted out though. They're scheduled to come on friday right after MAP, keeping my fingers crossed :)

Also, did my first zipcar trip yesterday. Do people here run red lights a lot, or was I just unlucky?

Which car did you get????

I got the Mazda 3. Was pretty good.

ipso facto

• Yeah!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4588 on: August 19, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »
What the hell guys, it is the middle of the day in the middle of the August and I can see my breath outside. Is this seriously normal weather?

S.A.

• View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: August 19, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »
Comcast, after finally resetting our account so that we could start new service, arrived the next day, on time, and installed everything.  It's all working great now.  Super fast internet connection.

You guys must just be unlucky.

Maybe it's all the good karma coming back around your way :)