Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 260892 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4570 on: August 16, 2007, 01:23:10 PM »
OOOH LOOK!

And I thought I had cornered the market on posting strange pictures. In other news our last class of the summer was today and, as I mentioned in the other thread, clark nearly sang a rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama"

ongrats--- damn I cant believe that you guys are a full semester ahead of the rest of us. so weird.

:D thx...it ain't really over till after finals next week, tho. yeah, it sure doesn't feel like we are a semester ahead. You getting into town tomorrow? Excited?
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: August 16, 2007, 02:43:15 PM »
OOOH LOOK!

And I thought I had cornered the market on posting strange pictures. In other news our last class of the summer was today and, as I mentioned in the other thread, clark nearly sang a rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama"

ongrats--- damn I cant believe that you guys are a full semester ahead of the rest of us. so weird.

:D thx...it ain't really over till after finals next week, tho. yeah, it sure doesn't feel like we are a semester ahead. You getting into town tomorrow? Excited?

stressed ---- I have a ton of stuff i want to do but only a few hours to do it in. Plus I have to take Logan express from Woburn bc my mother is ridiculous and wont drive to logan. This means i need to wake up at 2:30 AM....

Illprobably be excited about AA on Sunday. After ive arrive and slept etc.

That really really really really sucks. I'll be stressed by Sunday and Monday when I realize that finals start on Tuesday and I couldn't be more unprepared.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

qqly

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4572 on: August 16, 2007, 07:26:26 PM »
Anybody knows when they will roll out the section assigment?

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: August 16, 2007, 07:44:30 PM »
Anybody knows when they will roll out the section assigment?

from what i understand not until your orientation.

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: August 16, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »
It says online we'll get an email when they're available on the website.

Anyway... just home from Ireland, and no football tix in the mailbox.  Has everyone else got theirs already?
Michigan Law Class of 2010

ipso facto

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yeah!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4575 on: August 16, 2007, 09:02:38 PM »
I haven't gotten mine yet >:(
I was talking to preachy preach about kissy kiss...

Michigan Law 2010

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4576 on: August 17, 2007, 02:14:25 PM »
Email from the athletic office:

Football season tickets were mailed out Friday, August 3rd from our printer in Arkansas. If you havenít received your tickets by Aug.18th, then call the Athletic Ticket Office at 866/296-6849, and the representative who answers will help you out.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4577 on: August 17, 2007, 02:15:12 PM »

just reserved my first zipcar --- an SUV on Friday :)!

Zippy

If anyone starts calling themselves a Zipster, I will poke you in the eye with a lead pencil.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: August 17, 2007, 02:27:20 PM »

just reserved my first zipcar --- an SUV on Friday :)!

Zippy

If anyone starts calling themselves a Zipster, I will poke you in the eye with a lead pencil.

I'll pay to see that.

demandsatisfaction

• View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: August 17, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »
Does anyone know of any decent dog parks in Ann Arbor?  I want to take mine to run off-leash somewhere, but so far no luck...

Thanks!
Univeristy of Michigan '10!! 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CY5PMT-_rLg