Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

Mickey Ward

• A kid from Lowell rises to the bell...
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4560 on: August 15, 2007, 05:05:10 AM »
I'm coming in a week from Thursday.

Want to hear something funny? That is the exact same day I LEAVE town to go visit home before next semester starts! Creepy.

Even creepier: I'm coming to Ann Arbor directly from MY visit home before the semester starts.  :P

Mickey Ward

• A kid from Lowell rises to the bell...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: August 15, 2007, 05:23:56 AM »
I'm coming in a week from Thursday.

Want to hear something funny? That is the exact same day I LEAVE town to go visit home before next semester starts! Creepy.

Thing- why arent you doing MAP??

Deleted due to too much personal info.

Gengiswump

• "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: August 15, 2007, 06:51:28 AM »
Wow Thing . . . I hope everything works out ok and that he finds a way to cope.

« Reply #4563 on: August 15, 2007, 03:37:11 PM »

just reserved my first zipcar --- an SUV on Friday :)!

Zippy

« Reply #4564 on: August 16, 2007, 10:47:29 AM »
OOOH LOOK!

And I thought I had cornered the market on posting strange pictures. In other news our last class of the summer was today and, as I mentioned in the other thread, clark nearly sang a rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama"

« Reply #4565 on: August 16, 2007, 11:23:10 AM »
OOOH LOOK!

And I thought I had cornered the market on posting strange pictures. In other news our last class of the summer was today and, as I mentioned in the other thread, clark nearly sang a rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama"

ongrats--- damn I cant believe that you guys are a full semester ahead of the rest of us. so weird.

:D thx...it ain't really over till after finals next week, tho. yeah, it sure doesn't feel like we are a semester ahead. You getting into town tomorrow? Excited?

« Reply #4566 on: August 16, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
OOOH LOOK!

ongrats--- damn I cant believe that you guys are a full semester ahead of the rest of us. so weird.

:D thx...it ain't really over till after finals next week, tho. yeah, it sure doesn't feel like we are a semester ahead. You getting into town tomorrow? Excited?

stressed ---- I have a ton of stuff i want to do but only a few hours to do it in. Plus I have to take Logan express from Woburn bc my mother is ridiculous and wont drive to logan. This means i need to wake up at 2:30 AM....

Illprobably be excited about AA on Sunday. After ive arrive and slept etc.

That really really really really sucks. I'll be stressed by Sunday and Monday when I realize that finals start on Tuesday and I couldn't be more unprepared.

qqly

« Reply #4567 on: August 16, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »
Anybody knows when they will roll out the section assigment?

« Reply #4568 on: August 16, 2007, 05:44:30 PM »
Anybody knows when they will roll out the section assigment?

from what i understand not until your orientation.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: August 16, 2007, 06:26:35 PM »
It says online we'll get an email when they're available on the website.

Anyway... just home from Ireland, and no football tix in the mailbox.  Has everyone else got theirs already?