Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

ipso facto

• Yeah!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4550 on: August 14, 2007, 02:11:22 PM »
 I know the feeling. Everytime I get out of the car, I brace myself for the wave of heat and it never comes. It is 106 in my hometown right now, with a heat index probably near 120.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: August 14, 2007, 03:09:16 PM »
I know the feeling. Everytime I get out of the car, I brace myself for the wave of heat and it never comes. It is 106 in my hometown right now, with a heat index probably near 120.

Ha!  Although I might not be laughing about that when winter hits.  I'm so completely converted to the hot southern lifestyle at this point that it might kill me.

I got my student ID (worst picture ever even for an un-photogenic person) and opened my checking account today, and the TCF bank people told me to not bother coming back for my free Michigan hoodie until two weeks or so into September.  The reason?  They get crazy busy with new students and loans and stuff until a week or two into the semester that it's hardly worth the hassle.  I mention this because it might be prudent to take care of the bank stuff as soon as possible so as not to wait in line for what seems like hours and hours later on.  I actually walked right in at about 2:45pm, had no wait, and walked back out with everything finished up by about 3:00.

I've been so incredibly bored putting my clothes and things away in my apartment with no internet, no cable tv, and no phone...if anyone wants to do something later on in the week let me know.  I'm also happy to help move some stuff for anyone who needs help, but I don't yet know when I'll be available for that.  I have to buy my own furniture and put it all together over the next few days, so that kind of muddies it up a bit.

Anyway, good luck to all who are about to make the move here and better luck to all who are actually in the process of making the move. 

« Reply #4552 on: August 14, 2007, 08:11:04 PM »
I'm coming in a week from Thursday.

Want to hear something funny? That is the exact same day I LEAVE town to go visit home before next semester starts! Creepy.

hollowman988

• I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: August 14, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »
Well, if I can believe Facebook, I know where I'm watching movies this fall.

The movie theater?

hollowman988

• View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: August 14, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
Well, if I can believe Facebook, I know where I'm watching movies this fall.

Also, if you're talking about my wall and not someone else's list of favorite movies, I just discovered today that I have way more DVDs than I thought, so you're more than welcome over anytime and watch or borrow or whatever.  I watch loads of movies. 'Heathers', anybody?! If PeeWee Herman is sitting next to me, pull up a beanbag chair and a bottle of lotion.

hollowman988

• View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: August 14, 2007, 09:34:33 PM »
lol @ peewee herman jokes.

can you add me as your facebook friend please-- I have no idea who  you are!

his facebook profile is way less fun than one might have guessed.  mystery wrapped in an enigma, etc., etc.

hollowman988

• View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: August 14, 2007, 09:48:14 PM »
im just excited to know piggys gender

haha, seriously? i thought MissP was black, but piggy's obviously a dude.  he's got two heads and no heart. 

(i keeed, i keeed)

also: computers.

« Reply #4557 on: August 14, 2007, 10:12:31 PM »

haha, seriously? i thought MissP was black, but piggy's obviously a dude. he's got two heads and no heart.

(i keeed, i keeed)

common mistake.

hollowman988

• View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: August 14, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »

haha, seriously? i thought MissP was black, but piggy's obviously a dude. he's got two heads and no heart.

(i keeed, i keeed)

common mistake.

which part? spelling 'kid' with three Es?

« Reply #4559 on: August 15, 2007, 12:23:37 AM »
Hey everyone.  Long time no see (if you even remember me!)

Do any of you know if you have to use the pre-order reservation system when buying a computer from the Michigan Computer Showcase?  I'd rather have my computer purchased right away than wait until after MAP to get it on the 27th during "welcome week."