Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 261254 times)

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4530 on: August 12, 2007, 09:28:05 PM »

L might have the best schedule, purely from a time standpoint.

Not sure I'd want property, civ pro and k's at the same time.   :-\

But not starting until mid-afternoon on mondays would be cool.

This whole having classes every day for 50 or so minutes is bullcrap. What happened to M/W, Tu/Th for 1 hour and 30 minutes. 

:::still has no idea why in jesus' sweet name y'all call it Ks:::
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4531 on: August 12, 2007, 09:29:33 PM »
From a pure scheduling standpoint, they are the roughest.

Also, Clark being the only thing on Friday mornings (8:05am) could be a little bit of a cruel joke.  Wake up and rush to class, then done by 9.  Back to bed?

Legal Practice classes until almost 6 seem like a pain too, but at least they are only twice a week.

For shame! That's to make sure you study on Friday. They'll put all the people they think are slackers into those sections... so, see ya Friday morning.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: August 12, 2007, 09:33:32 PM »

Also, Clark being the only thing on Friday mornings (8:05am) could be a little bit of a cruel joke. Wake up and rush to class, then done by 9. Back to bed?

Legal Practice classes until almost 6 seem like a pain too, but at least they are only twice a week.

especially when he ends his classes early and does the same standup routine day after day after day
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: August 12, 2007, 09:33:58 PM »

Also, Clark being the only thing on Friday mornings (8:05am) could be a little bit of a cruel joke.  Wake up and rush to class, then done by 9.  Back to bed?

I could totally handle the one 805 on Friday.  Big psychological difference for me between one class and two.  Don't really care what time I have to be up. 

ETA: Realized that even the first four aren't ALL bad. G has that Pottow dude who seems hysterical and Christine Whitman who's like the nicest person on the planet.  And you get a late start on Friday.  Going to stop talking about this stuff now, though, and go drink a beer.

DoubleETA: I seem to have popped one of those mini-springs underneath my (Macbook) laptop mouse button. Something is certainly wack in there, at least.  Any idea how one goes about getting that fixed? Do I really have to send my laptop to somebody?
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

soonertbone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4534 on: August 12, 2007, 09:44:06 PM »
especially when he ends his classes early and does the same standup routine day after day after day

Do I know you? You are far too jaded to be anything other than a summer starter...  (Oh, and I totally agree.)

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: August 13, 2007, 10:43:46 AM »
In Dublin.  Crappy ass internet on TV.  Wanted to see if section assignments were posted.
Michigan Law Class of 2010

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: August 13, 2007, 10:52:06 AM »
Btw, Ireland is awesome despite internet tv.
Michigan Law Class of 2010

S.A.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: August 13, 2007, 11:12:48 AM »
Top of the mornin to ya, Flyaway! :P

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4538 on: August 13, 2007, 12:53:08 PM »
In Dublin.  Crappy ass internet on TV.  Wanted to see if section assignments were posted.

Faith and begorra!
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: August 13, 2007, 01:27:20 PM »

Do I know you? You are far too jaded to be anything other than a summer starter... (Oh, and I totally agree.)

I don't believe we've met but I am a summer starter.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future