Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

Vapid Unicorn

• Who, me?
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4520 on: August 12, 2007, 10:18:21 AM »
anybody get their football tickets yet? i emailed the ticket folks about my upcoming address change and they said they were mailed out on the 3rd. i still haven't gotten anything.  were they sent by packmule?

I got a call saying that my tickets were returned (I had moved), so I gave them the new address and the tickets came two days later.

« Reply #4521 on: August 12, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »

i'd say don't even worry about them then

Dude, you know most of us aren't gonna be curved against you, right? :D

That isn't the point :D

« Reply #4522 on: August 12, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »
I got a call saying that my tickets were returned (I had moved), so I gave them the new address and the tickets came two days later.

Ah, I've been meaning to ask you about this.. I'll have to call them tomorrow and see what they say.

GCoop.

• View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: August 12, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
So, I put together a web page for each of the sections that clearly lists the schedule and book list...

http://www.thelawschoolreport.com/michigan/

Hopefully this will be helpful once sections are announced.

hollowman988

• I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: August 12, 2007, 06:04:13 PM »
Really hoping I'm not in one of those first four.

hollowman988

• View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: August 12, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »

L might have the best schedule, purely from a time standpoint.

Not sure I'd want property, civ pro and k's at the same time.   :-\

But not starting until mid-afternoon on mondays would be cool.

This whole having classes every day for 50 or so minutes is bullcrap. What happened to M/W, Tu/Th for 1 hour and 30 minutes. 

:::still has no idea why in jesus' sweet name y'all call it Ks:::

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4526 on: August 12, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »
From a pure scheduling standpoint, they are the roughest.

Also, Clark being the only thing on Friday mornings (8:05am) could be a little bit of a cruel joke.  Wake up and rush to class, then done by 9.  Back to bed?

Legal Practice classes until almost 6 seem like a pain too, but at least they are only twice a week.

For shame! That's to make sure you study on Friday. They'll put all the people they think are slackers into those sections... so, see ya Friday morning.

« Reply #4527 on: August 12, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »

Also, Clark being the only thing on Friday mornings (8:05am) could be a little bit of a cruel joke. Wake up and rush to class, then done by 9. Back to bed?

Legal Practice classes until almost 6 seem like a pain too, but at least they are only twice a week.

especially when he ends his classes early and does the same standup routine day after day after day

hollowman988

• View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: August 12, 2007, 07:33:58 PM »

Also, Clark being the only thing on Friday mornings (8:05am) could be a little bit of a cruel joke.  Wake up and rush to class, then done by 9.  Back to bed?

I could totally handle the one 805 on Friday.  Big psychological difference for me between one class and two.  Don't really care what time I have to be up. 

ETA: Realized that even the first four aren't ALL bad. G has that Pottow dude who seems hysterical and Christine Whitman who's like the nicest person on the planet.  And you get a late start on Friday.  Going to stop talking about this stuff now, though, and go drink a beer.

DoubleETA: I seem to have popped one of those mini-springs underneath my (Macbook) laptop mouse button. Something is certainly wack in there, at least.  Any idea how one goes about getting that fixed? Do I really have to send my laptop to somebody?

« Reply #4529 on: August 12, 2007, 07:44:06 PM »
especially when he ends his classes early and does the same standup routine day after day after day

Do I know you? You are far too jaded to be anything other than a summer starter...  (Oh, and I totally agree.)