Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 261962 times)

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #2980 on: May 17, 2007, 10:48:24 PM »
My only concerns with the MI CreditWorthy would be 1. ease/feasibility of consolidation and 2. not eligible for Federal LRAP (if you work for the federal government.

I don't know about the adjustable interest rate... it makes me nervous, especially since interest rates are relativity low right now.

Fly, is consolidation not possible with the MI program?  I'm a blatant financial neophyte.

Yeah, I don't really know.  Maybe someone else will tell us. :)
Michigan Law Class of 2010

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: May 17, 2007, 11:12:05 PM »
I think I need to go to bed. :P

:)  Having a hard time sleeping because of things just being so busy.  I'm not exactly stressed in a negative way, but just hard to relax.  Tomorrow's my last day at work!  So, of course, I intend to show up late, take a long lunch, and then leave early.

We actually have houseguests coming tomorrow, because my father-in-law is going to drive one of our cars to Michigan, and he's bringing a friend with him.

And we have INSANE HOUSEPACKING WEEKEND, since the movers come Monday morning.  We've done a lot of work, but I'd say we're only about 1/3 of the way there.
Michigan Law Class of 2010

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: May 17, 2007, 11:25:04 PM »

:)  Having a hard time sleeping because of things just being so busy.  I'm not exactly stressed in a negative way, but just hard to relax.  Tomorrow's my last day at work!  So, of course, I intend to show up late, take a long lunch, and then leave early.

We actually have houseguests coming tomorrow, because my father-in-law is going to drive one of our cars to Michigan, and he's bringing a friend with him.

And we have INSANE HOUSEPACKING WEEKEND, since the movers come Monday morning.  We've done a lot of work, but I'd say we're only about 1/3 of the way there.

good luck girl!  gcoop was telling me about your guys planning lunch and everyone's getting there.  don't forget about me!
Michigan 2010

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: May 17, 2007, 11:48:15 PM »
When do summer classes start?

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: May 17, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »

good luck girl!  gcoop was telling me about your guys planning lunch and everyone's getting there.  don't forget about me!

Forget about you how?  You showin' up early or somethin'?

no, i meant don't forget about me this summer when you guys are all having so much fun together!
Michigan 2010

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2985 on: May 18, 2007, 12:07:51 AM »

Orientation's the 29th - classes start the 31st.

Holy crap!  That's so soon!  I was actually starting to worry about the high cost of furniture until that post a page or two back that reminded me graduates sell their *&^% cheap.  Mid August will probably be a great time to pick up some cheap couches and stuff that I'll really need quite desperately. 

wilax3man

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't mess with us pal, We're from New York...
    • View Profile
    • LSN! Leave me a message!
    • Email
« Reply #2986 on: May 18, 2007, 03:29:01 AM »
I didnt go to ASW, so I'm wondering...what time do the bars in Ann Arbor close?
University of Michigan Law School, Class of Twenty-Ten

awesomepossum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: May 18, 2007, 03:34:16 AM »
probably earlier than 3:30 in the morning.   ;D
U.Michigan 2011 (deferred from '10)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: May 18, 2007, 06:18:31 AM »

Orientation's the 29th - classes start the 31st.

aka very very very soon!
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Nimmy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2989 on: May 18, 2007, 06:21:07 AM »
I didnt go to ASW, so I'm wondering...what time do the bars in Ann Arbor close?

I've only been there once, but it was over a home football weekend, and I was very unimpressed by the bar scene.  I'm from Wisconsin though.  Don't let the bar close affect your decision, just start drinking earlier!