Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 258900 times)

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #670 on: April 16, 2007, 11:07:34 PM »
Is there a law school group for football tickets?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E

rtqw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #671 on: April 16, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »
Don't incoming 1Ls get them through the admissions office?  I think in the thread like this from last year people received information in may or so.

Fall starters should hear in May:
http://www.law.umich.edu/admittedstudents/finding/faq.htm#dates

(by the way, I love how football tickets are included with class schedules, orientation, fin aid in the 'important dates to remember' section)

I'm not sure exactly how the seating works - apparently there's a law school section where we'll be in, but people can sign up in groups to get seats right next to each other? Something like that maybe.
University of Michigan Law School, Class of 2010
LSN

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 17, 2007, 12:30:07 AM »
ok, i really hate being on the west coast, cuz you guys all go to bed when i'm ready to chat...well if anyone's interested, my softball team won by 25 runs tonight, we rock!  i am officially putting out the call to join my softball team at michigan so we can beat the med students/engineers/literary nerds and show them what's up with the law students

also, i need to live wherever it is that gengis, gcoop, hm, and jolie live, so i can bother you guys when sarah's sick of me.
Michigan 2010

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #673 on: April 17, 2007, 12:41:22 AM »
ok, i really hate being on the west coast, cuz you guys all go to bed when i'm ready to chat...well if anyone's interested, my softball team won by 25 runs tonight, we rock!  i am officially putting out the call to join my softball team at michigan so we can beat the med students/engineers/literary nerds and show them what's up with the law students

also, i need to live wherever it is that gengis, gcoop, hm, and jolie live, so i can bother you guys when sarah's sick of me.

Yay! I suck at softball... I probably belong on the engineering team. Is there laser tag in Ann Arbor? :P
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 17, 2007, 12:42:09 AM »

Yay! I suck at softball... I probably belong on the engineering team. Is there laser tag in Ann Arbor? :P

then you can't be on my team

jk
Michigan 2010

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #675 on: April 17, 2007, 12:46:36 AM »
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #676 on: April 17, 2007, 12:48:20 AM »

:(

jk

:)

Can't we play jigglyball instead?

LSN</

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 17, 2007, 12:49:49 AM »

jk

i have no clue what that is.
Michigan 2010

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #678 on: April 17, 2007, 12:57:32 AM »

jk

i have no clue what that is.

I play jigglyball all the time.

Seriously, though, it's a made up game from Scrubs. Although I'm sure someone has made it real by now.

LSN</

ipso facto

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yeah!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #679 on: April 17, 2007, 12:58:48 AM »
Just thought I would drop in and let everyone know I just got my final two waitlists today. My cycle has been much crappier than I imagined it would starting out but in the end it all works out because Michigan kicks ass!

Someone find me an apartment near all the cool peoples.
I was talking to preachy preach about kissy kiss...

Michigan Law 2010