Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2007, 05:54:10 PM »
But do you have a special purpose?

I want some money from Georgetown.  I'm feeling very unloved.   :'(

...poor bill gates wont wualify for social security ;)

Hey now.  Some of us are unemployed and single and have no way of validating ourselves other than the law school admissions process.   :P

monserrat

• mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2007, 06:04:49 PM »

...poor bill gates wont wualify for social security ;)

Hey now.  Some of us are unemployed and single and have no way of validating ourselves other than the law school admissions process.   :P

ive heard youre cute and fun too ;)

silly's ALRIGHT....her berries, now that's another story ;)

« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »
Just did. I have to finish my CLS LOCI. Ugh. I had to drag my ass to school for class + work.

You're doing something other than huddling under the covers?  Poor baby.  I have no idea how you're managing that.  :(

seriously, i just ate a brownie in bed...ahhh,yummy

I just ate a brownie in bed, too!

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »

To stay away from cans? Oh wait, not your kind of cans, sillyberry. I like those kind.

Am I disbarred yet?

Ask. SRSLY.  :-\

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2007, 06:54:09 PM »
Just did. I have to finish my CLS LOCI. Ugh. I had to drag my ass to school for class + work.

You're doing something other than huddling under the covers?  Poor baby.  I have no idea how you're managing that.  :(

Who are you?

(sorry, I've probably seen you post before, I'm sick)

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2007, 06:58:51 PM »

Who are you?

That's divo. She's excellent.  Her Michigan commitment predates everybody's, so bow down!

aside to divo: I seem to be not getting emails about all my PMs and saw yours a few days ago. I'll respond later tonight after CSI! Hope you're doing well! 

I appreciate anyone who has an exuberance for brownies so she was already excellent in my book. I was just confused because I haven't seen a poster I didn't recognize in a long time.

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2007, 07:03:38 PM »

Who are you?

That's divo. She's excellent.  Her Michigan commitment predates everybody's, so bow down!

amazing!

aside to divo: I seem to be not getting emails about all my PMs and saw yours a few days ago. I'll respond later tonight after CSI! Hope you're doing well! 

I appreciate anyone who has an exuberance for brownies so she was already excellent in my book. I was just confused because I haven't seen a poster I didn't recognize in a long time.

sigh.

« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »
Hey guys! So I'm away for the day, and all of a sudden, Bouzie gets dinged from NU (sorry Bouzie, and wtf was up with that?), and MCB gets into Chicago (congrats MCB if you're reading this) and Divo shows up on the Michigan threads (hi Divo! Glad to see you!). So no more missing out on LSD for me :P

I know, amazing right?! I'm trying to bump up my post count before school starts.

monserrat

• mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »

:)

only two left now >:(

« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2007, 07:47:53 PM »
ee, did you request an increase in aid or did they just magically give you one bc theyre nice guys?

Requested. They are nice, though, it was fast (and they changed it to a named scholarship... ooooooh).

What? What name does it have? All i get is a "merit" scholarship....although I do like being told i've got merit.

Booyah! The "Farrell". I guess Will's in an especially generous mood. (Yes, I know they're spelled differently. Shut up you.)

Does this Farrell dude have something to do with IP law?

A Google search for "Farrell Georgetown" gave me this:

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/webcast/eventDetail.cfm?eventID=99

Gunner? feminine hygiene product? Or both? Discuss. (Sorry, couldn't resist).

[scratch that last bit, I found it]
Bryan and Eleanor Farrell Scholarship: Established in 1990 in memory of Bryan, Lí31, and Eleanor Farrell for the benefit of law students who have demonstrated financial need.

It's because I was born a poor black child.