Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 258135 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08:12 AM »
I'm like deathly ill right now, but I came in to post that I just got $30k from GULC. They'd have to triple it to sway me, though, but I thought some of you might like to know.

Me too. :( Did we give each other germs this weekend?

D'oh! Probably. I told you not to stick your tongue... um, never mind.

Seriously, though, what's wrong with you. I have a terrible cough and a scratchy sore throat that hurts like a female dog every time I cough, which is often, even with the Tussin. I have a fever (although I didn't have one when I went to the doctor--go figure) and a runny nose.

Ugh.

Yeah, that about covers it. All I've done today is sleep, cover myself with blankets to fight the chills, then tear all of them all off when I started sweating profusely, cough, blow my nose, and wait for death. Oh, and have my mommy wait on me hand and foot.

I'm hawt.

My mom brought me knaydlach (Matzah ball) soup with chicken (so Jewish chicken soup x2, basically), some roasted chicken, noodle and potato coogle (sp?), and some pasta.

Hells yeah.

Wait, this won't happen when I go to law school. And it will be cold wherever I go. Mommy?

Mommy can't protect you in law school.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2007, 12:12:54 AM »
I'm like deathly ill right now, but I came in to post that I just got $30k from GULC. They'd have to triple it to sway me, though, but I thought some of you might like to know.

Me too. :( Did we give each other germs this weekend?

D'oh! Probably. I told you not to stick your tongue... um, never mind.

Seriously, though, what's wrong with you. I have a terrible cough and a scratchy sore throat that hurts like a female dog every time I cough, which is often, even with the Tussin. I have a fever (although I didn't have one when I went to the doctor--go figure) and a runny nose.

Ugh.

Yeah, that about covers it. All I've done today is sleep, cover myself with blankets to fight the chills, then tear all of them all off when I started sweating profusely, cough, blow my nose, and wait for death. Oh, and have my mommy wait on me hand and foot.

I'm hawt.

My mom brought me knaydlach (Matzah ball) soup with chicken (so Jewish chicken soup x2, basically), some roasted chicken, noodle and potato coogle (sp?), and some pasta.

Hells yeah.

Wait, this won't happen when I go to law school. And it will be cold wherever I go. Mommy?

Mommy can't protect you in law school.

I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2007, 12:57:22 AM »

Me too.   :(  Did we give each other germs this weekend?

i'm sick too!!  and on my bday  ::cough alysha, my bday, cough::

still waiting on UM money to make my decision.
Michigan 2010

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2007, 07:44:59 AM »

I think the husband gave you guys germs. :(  He's been really sick, and I'm getting a little sick now.

I just got done being post-Ann Arbor sick!
Michigan Law Class of 2010

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2007, 08:45:06 AM »

i'm sick too!!  and on my bday  ::cough alysha, my bday, cough::

still waiting on UM money to make my decision.

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you feel better!
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »
The only sickness I have is being sick from missing you guys!!!

Morning, CD.

your tar scares me...what if michigan got flooded?
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2007, 10:33:13 AM »
The only sickness I have is being sick from missing you guys!!!

Morning, CD.

your tar scares me...what if michigan got flooded?

we're pretty inland

i wanna take a drive up to the upper peninsula one day soon

Morning Michiganers.  I sent an email to Dean Z about the bf last night, so we'll see how things turn out.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »
Sorry to hear about you being sick on your birthday, Monserrat.  I was pretty messed up shortly after the Michigan visit and have been scrambling to get on top of things at work where it was uncharacteristically busy for March.  I think I'm through the rush now and feelin' better, so it's time to really get down to business with this law school stuff.

I'm not ready to say I'm going to be in Michigan for sure in the fall, but I've been looking at apartments online and things are certainly moving towards a commitment.  I might even make some phone calls or emails or something today to get a little more information about some places.

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »
Good to "see" you around, Reach!  I feel like it's been awhile.
Michigan Law Class of 2010

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »
Good to "see" you around, Reach!  I feel like it's been awhile.

Thanks...I was laid out and it was pretty hectic for a while.  I'm glad you and everyone else seem to be doing well.