Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 259591 times)

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »
I'm like deathly ill right now, but I came in to post that I just got $30k from GULC. They'd have to triple it to sway me, though, but I thought some of you might like to know.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »
i hope u feel better soon EE!
Columbia 3L

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2007, 11:43:54 PM »
Thanks guys. I sent a match/exceed request, so I'll let you know how it goes if you're interested. BTW, it has to be accepted by the 11th! (And you thought NYU was bad...)
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »
Thanks guys. I sent a match/exceed request, so I'll let you know how it goes if you're interested. BTW, it has to be accepted by the 11th! (And you thought NYU was bad...)

Did you visit GULC while in DC last week?

I was gonna, but I just had to go and check my email... I had work to do. Ah well, a friend of mine took pics, and he is supposed to send them to me (hello "Bert"?). I heard the campus is beautiful.

LSN</

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2007, 11:52:19 PM »
I'm like deathly ill right now, but I came in to post that I just got $30k from GULC. They'd have to triple it to sway me, though, but I thought some of you might like to know.

Me too.   :(  Did we give each other germs this weekend?
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2007, 11:55:05 PM »

D'oh! Probably. I told you not to stick your tongue... um, never mind.

Seriously, though, what's wrong with you. I have a terrible cough and a scratchy sore throat that hurts like a female dog every time I cough, which is often, even with the Tussin. I have a fever (although I didn't have one when I went to the doctor--go figure) and a runny nose.

Ugh.

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2007, 11:56:33 PM »

Did you visit GULC while in DC last week?

I was gonna, but I just had to go and check my email... I had work to do. Ah well, a friend of mine took pics, and he is supposed to send them to me (hello "Bert"?). I heard the campus is beautiful.

I object!  It's very nice in a modern kind of way, but the surrounding area is bland bordering on crappy.  The campus itself is definitely nice and shiny, but beautiful=Yale or Michigan maybe, but not Georgetown.

All I know is that I wanted to go to Georgetown when I was 13 because I liked their hats.

LSN</

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2007, 11:58:19 PM »

Seriously, though, what's wrong with you. I have a terrible cough and a scratchy sore throat that hurts like a female dog every time I cough, which is often, even with the Tussin. I have a fever (although I didn't have one when I went to the doctor--go figure) and a runny nose.

Ugh.

Yeah, that about covers it.  All I've done today is sleep, cover myself with blankets to fight the chills, then tear all of them all off when I started sweating profusely, cough, blow my nose, and wait for death.  Oh, and have my mommy wait on me hand and foot.

I'm hawt.
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2007, 12:04:10 AM »

Ugh.

Yeah, that about covers it.  All I've done today is sleep, cover myself with blankets to fight the chills, then tear all of them all off when I started sweating profusely, cough, blow my nose, and wait for death.  Oh, and have my mommy wait on me hand and foot.

I'm hawt.

My mom brought me knaydlach (Matzah ball) soup with chicken (so Jewish chicken soup x2, basically), some roasted chicken, noodle and potato coogle (sp?), and some pasta.

Hells yeah.

Wait, this won't happen when I go to law school. And it will be cold wherever I go. Mommy?

LSN</

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2007, 12:05:39 AM »

Ugh.

Ding ding ding! This is clearly delayed onset Ann Arbor disease.  I just happened to get mine while I was there and had to endure the airport and plane ride with it.  This sounds exactly like what I had.  I haven't had a fever since I was like 12, too.

If the bolded is true, then put me in the "Nope" column (or whatever) for Michigan. ;)

I think I got it in DC, though. Too much partying + around lots of people = decreased resistance + petri dish.

LSN</