Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Michigan Class of 2010  (Read 257180 times)

rtqw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4680 on: August 26, 2007, 09:01:06 PM »
Random thought:

I didn't understand the logic behind the street with 5 UMich merchandise stores until I bought something from 4 of the stores all at once.

Haha. It took me three stores this morning to find a suitable Michigan magnet (Moe's Sport Shop on North U. was the winner - several different varieties)
University of Michigan Law School, Class of 2010
LSN

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: August 28, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
OMFG COMCAST SUCKS.

• my own cable modem
  • working cable outlet
  • proper cables

Phone call: 1 hour, 27 minutes, and 21 seconds later, I have teh internetz.

eta: anyone know if Sarafina got her XP clean install done? 

Done!  Thanks for your help!  Unfortunately I had to do it twice because I didn't realise that the computer store gives you two different versions of xp and I installed the 64bit version first.  But it all worked out in the end (currently typing this from zingerman's, mmm).
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: August 28, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »

Done!  Thanks for your help!  Unfortunately I had to do it twice because I didn't realise that the computer store gives you two different versions of xp and I installed the 64bit version first.  But it all worked out in the end (currently typing this from zingerman's, mmm).

good!

I had to do most of the system updates and stuff at Starbucks because I didn't have internet here yet.   >:(

Yeah, I did mine at Zingermanns.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:06 PM »
You two get the award for being industrious.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: September 01, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »
has this thread died now?
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: September 01, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol

lsn

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: September 01, 2007, 02:18:17 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol

somehow I don't believe you.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Keanu

• Sr. Citizen
  • What does your soul look like?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: September 01, 2007, 06:16:05 PM »
Hey gang, don't let this letdown let you down, plenty of other great sports out there.  You could go out and support your cross country team, for example.  Who doesn't enjoy a good cross country meet?
It's, like, a comment on modern society.  What is reality?  Is there anything realer than real?

University of Mother Earth, Class of Infinity

OnTheRoad

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: September 02, 2007, 04:06:40 AM »
Hi Michigan people. Sorry to jump onto your board here, but I need some Michigan advice, and you guys are pretty prolific posters so I thought this might be worth a shot. I'm doing apps this weekend and having a terrible time deciding between applying for summer start and fall. I'd originally planned to do summer, since I'll be coming back from overseas then and I could basically jump right into it, instead of having to do a crap summer job. But then I've seen two things on here that made me a little nervous about this. One is the rumor that schools use ED and summer start (I wouldn't apply ED, just for the summer) to lock in people, so those applicants are less likely to receive money. The other issue is these stories I see from people getting in to T14 schools in june/july. Do you give up your chances at HYS by committing to a summer start program? I'm hoping someone on here has faced this before and can help me out.

PS Is it snowing there yet?

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: September 02, 2007, 07:55:13 AM »
lol-- now that we all see each other every day is there really a need???

Well I haven't seen any of you guys yet, prolly cause I don't get back to A2 till tomorrow. :D