Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

Gengiswump

• "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4650 on: August 23, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »
Good luck to all finals takers...not that any of you need luck.

All that needs to be said about Omri's Ks final:

Even he can't answer all of the questions on his own multiple choice section correctly. I think (Duck, correct me if I'm wrong here) that roughly 15/30 is a B.

<---Needs all the luck she can get.

I believe you are correct, I also remember him saying that if you blindly guess you'll prolly get about 7 right. Maybe I should have blindly guessed. And on that note, good luck!!!

I feel violated.

« Reply #4651 on: August 23, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »
Good luck to all finals takers...not that any of you need luck.

All that needs to be said about Omri's Ks final:

Even he can't answer all of the questions on his own multiple choice section correctly. I think (Duck, correct me if I'm wrong here) that roughly 15/30 is a B.

<---Needs all the luck she can get.

I believe you are correct, I also remember him saying that if you blindly guess you'll prolly get about 7 right. Maybe I should have blindly guessed. And on that note, good luck!!!

I feel violated.

:D LSDing during the exam are we?

Gengiswump

• "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: August 23, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »

"We" being the operative term there. :P

« Reply #4653 on: August 23, 2007, 09:27:09 AM »

"We" being the operative term there. :P

Perhaps, perhaps not. :D

Mickey Ward

• A kid from Lowell rises to the bell...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: August 23, 2007, 07:09:01 PM »
The Thing has officially arrived in Ann Arbor.

It's clubberin' time!

p.s. Very pleased with my sectiOn assignment. But I knOw almOst nOOne in my hOmerOOm! Oh nO!

REVISION: Except for EEtoJD!

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: August 24, 2007, 05:28:37 AM »
I'm thrilled with mine!  Got the professor I wanted most, a bunch of cool people in my larger section, and one of the LSDers I'm closest with in my small section.

« Reply #4656 on: August 24, 2007, 03:25:21 PM »
The Thing has officially arrived in Ann Arbor.

It's clubberin' time!

p.s. Very pleased with my sectiOn assignment. But I knOw almOst nOOne in my hOmerOOm! Oh nO!

REVISION: Except for EEtoJD!

The Poster has officially arrived back home in Taxachusetts.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: August 24, 2007, 06:38:37 PM »
Man, I feel kind of bad...I had to duck out of the MAP stuff on the last two days to receive furniture shipments (yesterday) and sign for my laptop (today).  I didn't realize they'd not allocate oral assignments according to who was actually present, so the person I was supposed to pair with had to go it alone.  Ouch.

That said, it is really nice to pay only $60 for windows xp pro and a full office suite.  I'm in the process of getting my drivers installed on my newly wiped and XP-loaded laptop.  I'm sure you're all jealous of my "fun" or at least you would be if you weren't out having a great time and ducking the rain.

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: August 24, 2007, 10:55:14 PM »
Man, I feel kind of bad...I had to duck out of the MAP stuff on the last two days to receive furniture shipments (yesterday) and sign for my laptop (today).  I didn't realize they'd not allocate oral assignments according to who was actually present, so the person I was supposed to pair with had to go it alone.  Ouch.

That said, it is really nice to pay only $60 for windows xp pro and a full office suite.  I'm in the process of getting my drivers installed on my newly wiped and XP-loaded laptop.  I'm sure you're all jealous of my "fun" or at least you would be if you weren't out having a great time and ducking the rain.

I bought XP and office too.  Any advice on how to install XP on my laptop (currently has vista)?  Thanks!!!

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: August 25, 2007, 08:10:56 AM »
It's also very important whether your internal hard drive is an ATA or SATA drive.  Mine was an SATA drive and, since modern laptops do not come with a floppy drive, I had to slipstream my SATA drivers into the windows XP CD so that my hard drive was recognized by the installation process.  It's a big pain in the ass but it's doable.  If you don't have an SATA hard drive though, it should be pretty smooth sailing.  I'd definitely recommend downloading and burning the proper drivers ahead of time as suggested since it's very hard to to do if your new installation doesn't recognize any of your networking devices.