Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4640 on: August 21, 2007, 01:55:31 PM »
I just checked into the Campus Inn. I can't wait to see you guys! I'm also feeling smug because it was freezing in NYC (I was still feeling cold in my sweater and jacket) and I'm wearing a tank top here!

That's funny it has been pretty cold here lately, this morning too, but not so much by the afternoon.

Gengiswump

• "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: August 21, 2007, 03:05:10 PM »

« Reply #4642 on: August 21, 2007, 03:08:52 PM »
FYI: There is life after law school exams.

But is there life after grades??

See above comment.

One down!

It's a battle of wits now, and I've lost mine.

Gengiswump

• View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: August 21, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »
I'm supposed to study for Ks at some point tonight, but we'll see if that actually happens - the one day break is murder.

« Reply #4644 on: August 21, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »
I'm supposed to study for Ks at some point tonight, but we'll see if that actually happens - the one day break is murder.

I keep telling myself that being fully relaxed is more important than trying to cram extra study time in. So far I am doing a pretty good job of fooling myself. :D

Gengiswump

• View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: August 21, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »

I keep telling myself that being fully relaxed is more important than trying to cram extra study time in. So far I am doing a pretty good job of fooling myself. :D

If it were all take home, I'd totally agree with you.  As it is, there's some shite that, at the moment, I just don't know. :D

« Reply #4646 on: August 21, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »

If it were all take home, I'd totally agree with you. As it is, there's some shite that, at the moment, I just don't know. :D

Oh, there is a lot I don't know, but the one thing I do know is that trying to know it all last min doesn't work for me. :D

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: August 22, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
Good luck to all finals takers...not that any of you need luck.

Gengiswump

• View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: August 22, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »

All that needs to be said about Omri's Ks final:

Even he can't answer all of the questions on his own multiple choice section correctly.  I think (Duck, correct me if I'm wrong here) that roughly 15/30 is a B.

<---Needs all the luck she can get.

« Reply #4649 on: August 23, 2007, 07:00:57 AM »

All that needs to be said about Omri's Ks final:

Even he can't answer all of the questions on his own multiple choice section correctly. I think (Duck, correct me if I'm wrong here) that roughly 15/30 is a B.

<---Needs all the luck she can get.

I believe you are correct, I also remember him saying that if you blindly guess you'll prolly get about 7 right. Maybe I should have blindly guessed. And on that note, good luck!!!