Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: letter from an historically black clown college  (Read 4175 times)

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Re: letter from an historically black clown college
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 09:53:03 PM »
you would be sooooo hot in floppy shoes and bozo hair......

>:( >:( >:(

Clownsogynist!
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 09:54:38 PM »
you would be sooooo hot in floppy shoes and bozo hair......

>:( >:( >:(

Clownsogynist!

i do not believe in clownogamy.  two spritzer bottles are better than one!
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

jillibean

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm the pretty one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »
you say hott but they call it disrespectful. I'm just trying to show off half of my clowneritage
UMiami c/o 2010

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 11:10:09 PM »
To the OP: I have read that stereotypes of clowns as silly and/or obnoxious can lower the standardized test scores of clowns significantly, which leads to these types of colleges being necessary. Do you have any input regarding this groundbreaking research?

Clowns have been forced to live as second class citizens for many years, being put down by all non-clowns and used only for their ability to create laughter and have pies thrown in their faces. No longer shall clowns live in the shadows. I have a dream. I dream of a day when all clowns, black and white, floppy shoes and non floppy shoes, will stand with all non-clowns together in peace and harmony.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »
you say hott but they call it disrespectful. I'm just trying to show off half of my clowneritage

i'd like to see your clownage  ;)

JD

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 11:17:30 PM »
To the OP: I have read that stereotypes of clowns as silly and/or obnoxious can lower the standardized test scores of clowns significantly, which leads to these types of colleges being necessary. Do you have any input regarding this groundbreaking research?

Clowns have been forced to live as second class citizens for many years, being put down by all non-clowns and used only for their ability to create laughter and have pies thrown in their faces. No longer shall clowns live in the shadows. I have a dream. I dream of a day when all clowns, black and white, floppy shoes and non floppy shoes, will stand with all non-clowns together in peace and harmony.

Of course I share your dream.  I'm a little troubled though...since these clowns are starting behind in the race (so to speak), shouldn't they be moved closer toward the finish line ahead of the non-clowns (whose lives have all been rosy)?
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 11:21:57 PM »

Of course I share your dream. I'm a little troubled though...since these clowns are starting behind in the race (so to speak), shouldn't they be moved closer toward the finish line ahead of the non-clowns (whose lives have all been rosy)?

All clowns are created equal. Giving black clowns an advantage now just because they have been held back in the past would be grossly unfair. Go to a rich area of the country and ask anyone, most have never even met or heard of black clowns, yet they outnumber white clowns nearly ten to one. Now that the shackles of opression have been lifted the black clowns are free to shout and make themselves known to the world; they need no help to do so.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 11:29:37 PM »
This is outrageous.  Clownist.  Do I have to post links to my discrimination menace data again?
CLS '10

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 11:31:10 PM »
dont you people see that the real danger is MIMES?

JD

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 11:34:40 PM »
dont you people see that the real danger is MIMES?

YES! OF COURSE! MIMES!!!

They are the immoral offshot of the clown race. People mistaken Them for Us out of ignorance. We must keep Clowns pure and distance ourselves from the dirty mimes.