Law School Discussion

HILLARY is frightening....OBAMA is still learning politics. Independents strike!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
aye think you forgot about a small country called iraq...that will remain the focus all the way to election night...not abortion.

I personally liked the fact that Tommy Thompson actually knew the number of dead US troops in Iraq.  That was impressive, showed he paid attention.  Then be blew it with the phrase, and several thousand more wounded -- or something to that affect.  Try 24,000!!!  Several thousand more implies 3,000 not 21,000 more.  The dip sh*t.  Rudy doesn't stand a chance.  The second he said he supports a woman's right to choose it was all over.  I cannot imagine the Christian right supporting him because of that.

Rudy has been throwing the phrase "strict constructionist" around a lot, in terms of who he'd apoint to SCOTUS.  I would imagine Stevens will retire by 2012, and Ginsburg might also retire within the next few years, so if a Republican wins in 2008, things might get interesting with abortion.

Journeyman

• The road to life.
    • View Profile
This is the absolute WORST crop of Presidential candidates, EVER. At least the last two elections have had their Howard Dean's to keep it interesting.

Blandy McBland vs. Boring Snoozerstein

Seriously....at this point I may not vote in '08. It's THAT bad.  '04 wasn't good, but '08 sucks. The best people already dropped out.

Captain

• View Profile
This is the absolute WORST crop of Presidential candidates, EVER. At least the last two elections have had their Howard Dean's to keep it interesting.

Blandy McBland vs. Boring Snoozerstein

Seriously....at this point I may not vote in '08. It's THAT bad.  '04 wasn't good, but '08 sucks. The best people already dropped out.

I'm going to vote for Ross Perot.

This year's elections might not be great, but I don't think they are any worse than in years past.  Gore, Kerry, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr.-none of those guys were very interesting.  I think that this year's elections should at least be interesting because of all the issues at hand: Iraq, Iran, illegal immigration, the several prison camps around the world full of "prisoners", the Dems winning back the legislator, and not to mention abortion.  If another Republican wins (except for maybe Rudy) there is a good chance that the Supreme Court could over turn the status quo for abortion.  It doesn't matter where you sit ideologically, there are a lot of important issues. 

Captain

• View Profile
This year's elections might not be great, but I don't think they are any worse than in years past.  Gore, Kerry, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr.-none of those guys were very interesting.  I think that this year's elections should at least be interesting because of all the issues at hand: Iraq, Iran, illegal immigration, the several prison camps around the world full of "prisoners", the Dems winning back the legislator, and not to mention abortion.  If another Republican wins (except for maybe Rudy) there is a good chance that the Supreme Court could over turn the status quo for abortion.  It doesn't matter where you sit ideologically, there are a lot of important issues. 

The two-party system has ruined American politics, and the current group of candidates is proof of this.

only one candidate logical choice...

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
willie nelson and george carlin and james brown would make a great cabinet...if they were still alive. ;)

willie nelson and george carlin and james brown would make a great cabinet...if they were still alive. ;)

this guy should be attorney general...

...if he were still alive.

Journeyman

• The road to life.
    • View Profile

The two-party system has ruined American politics, and the current group of candidates is proof of this.

Seconded.