Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: multiple waitlists???  (Read 1104 times)

ankuse

• View Profile
    • Email
multiple waitlists???
« on: March 22, 2007, 10:09:40 PM »
Anyone found themselves in a similar situation, what do you think my chances are to get into anyone of these:
waitlisted at
Columbia
UVA
Cornell
George Washington

arissamay

• Why does waiting take so long?
    • View Profile
    • The Stats:
Re: multiple waitlists???
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:11:09 PM »
I am waitlisted at UCLA, deferred at Columbia, Cornell, and Northwestern.  (Who knows, there could be more waitlists in the mail, too!) I looked at LSN and it looks like most people got accepted off the waitlists/deferrals in june or july, some in may, and few in april. 

It's really aggravating, especially since I'm trying to time my grad school attendance with my husband's!  So I don't know if I'll be able to wait long enough to find out either way . . . but I don't want to look back and regret not waiting, either!

I'm officially withdrawing from my waitlisted schools and road trippin' out to Boston with my hubby!!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arissamay

Pugnacious

• Sr. Citizen
  • C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 02:57:51 PM »
I have 5 WL's: GULC, UVA, UCLA, Boalt and Michigan. Anyone want to speculate about my chances? (see LSN for more info)
My cycle is officially over. Boalt Law 2010!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pugattack

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
i'm tied with you, pug, but you probably have more that you'd actually consider going to.

I've got Michigan, Texas, UCLA, GW and Boston College. I've chosen to stay on Michigan, Texas, UCLA and GW's.

arissamay

• Why does waiting take so long?
    • View Profile
    • The Stats:
I'm officially withdrawing from my waitlisted schools and road trippin' out to Boston with my hubby!!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arissamay

ivy07

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 05:14:39 PM »
I have 5 WL's: GULC, UVA, UCLA, Boalt and Michigan. Anyone want to speculate about my chances? (see LSN for more info)

your lsat is incredibly low. the best you can realistically hope for is UCLA. you aren't T-14 material. on looks alone though you would fit in very well at UChicago.

ankuse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 10:15:03 PM »
numbers 4.0gpa, low lsat 160 but good work experience, and have a doctor of pharmacy degree already.