Law School Discussion

Adderall for LSAT

Re: Adderall for LSAT
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »
I have said that right along honey.

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2007, 08:24:10 PM »
I guess you're entitled to another opinion.

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »
I have said that right along honey.

So if it doesn't effect anyone else on test day, and what others are doing doesn't effect you on test day, then it is ok.
Do I have it right?

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »
Yes to both questions.

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 08:32:27 PM »
Yes to both of your questions.

Please explain your nobody gets hurt part again.

It's the I will do what I need to do to get where I want to be as long as I'm not harming anyone in the process argument.

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 08:35:51 PM »
Re-read my prior posts.

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »
I'm not harming anyone in the process.  In fact, what I am doing is no different than the 20 year old who drinks on Friday night or the person who speeds to get to work on time.   

This one?
Please explore the concept of displacement.

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2007, 08:41:35 PM »
This is getting old.  The fact of the matter is I don't really care.  I did what I needed to do to get a score that would get me to where I wanted to go.  If I had to do it over again I would do it the same way.  I don't care if you call it cheating, a felony, or a capital offense no one was harmed or effected in any way.  This entire process is essentially unfair; such is life.  

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2007, 08:44:06 PM »
Because LSAC does not put a limit on the number of scores awarded.  If they only gave out 2 170's per an administration and I achieved one due to the use of adderall then perhaps it could be construed as cheating, unfair, whatever the moral crusader label of the day is.  However, the number of 170's awared is based on the number of questions that you answer correctly.  So I am not taking anyone else's 170 away from them. (Edited for Horace Grant).

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »
This is getting old.  The fact of the matter is I don't really care.  I did what I needed to do to get a score that would get me to where I wanted to go.  If I had to do it over again I would do it the same way.  I don't care if you call it cheating, a felony, or a capital offense no one was harmed or effected in any way.  This entire process is essentially unfair; such is life. 

It got old because you are slow.
Aside from that,  I am curious.  What area of law do you plan to enter?