Law School Discussion

Adderall for LSAT

Re: Adderall for LSAT
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »
Rump Roast,

Thanks for compliment.  If being a feminine hygiene product was used as a means of evaluating law school applicants then I would most likely be accepted everywhere.  Unfortunately, it is not.

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
No it's not.  It's the I will do what I need to do to get where I want to be as long as I'm not harming anyone in the process argument.

Your recommendation about how to level the playing field reflects this well.

If you feel as if someone is getting an unfair advantage using the medication then take some yourself to level the playing field. 

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
I'm not harming anyone in the process.  In fact, what I am doing is no different than the 20 year old who drinks on Friday night or the person who speeds to get to work on time.   

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »
I'm not harming anyone in the process.  In fact, what I am doing is no different than the 20 year old who drinks on Friday night or the person who speeds to get to work on time.   

I do not agree that felonies are equivalent to infractions.

JuanTwoThree

• Arnold is numero uno
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »

I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to resort to adderall to do well on the LSAT. Killing to keep up with the Joneses.. Not the life for me.

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »
Mr. Mackey is a troll, btw. 

A rather sluggish troll.

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »
I'm not going to justify my decision to use adderall whether or not you feel as if its a felony or if it really is an unfair advantage. 

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »
I'm not going to justify my decision to use adderall whether or not you feel as if its a felony or if it really is an unfair advantage. 

You are right about that.

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 08:15:53 PM »
So are a lot of other activities that people engage in every day.  I'm sure there are activities that you have engaged in that are classified as such but that's not really my problem as long as it doesn't effect me directly.  Even if you took 2 adderalls to take the lsat when I only took 1 and your score was higher than mine it still wouldn't effect me directly.  If the two of us were both competing for one score then I might agree.  But there are enough 160's and 170's to go around for everyone.  In the end no one is losing out.   

Lara

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 08:19:20 PM »
So are a lot of other activities that people engage in every day.  I'm sure there are activities that you have engaged in that are classified as such but that's not really my problem as long as it doesn't effect me directly.  Even if you took 2 adderalls to take the lsat when I only took 1 and your score was higher than mine it still wouldn't effect me directly.  If the two of us were both competing for one score then I might agree.  But there are enough 160's and 170's to go around for everyone.  In the end no one is losing out.   

Is proximity your new excuse?