received a rather generous offer from WUSTL. scholarship acceptance deadline is April 1st. First deposit is due April 15th.
Still waiting on a few schools (as well as hoping to get off a few waitlists...)
Yet, I want to be able to still attend law school (and if I go to WUSTL, I don't want to be paying their full tuition. o.o).
so, does accepting the scholarship equate to full commital to the school?