Off-Topic Area > Site Suggestions and Announcements

Search function

(1/11) > >>

search:
Bring back the damn search function.  This might have been posted before, but I have no way of knowing.  You know...because the search function has been removed.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!:

--- Quote from: search on March 21, 2007, 03:47:26 PM ---Bring back the damn search function.  This might have been posted before, but I have no way of knowing.  You know...because the search function has been removed.

--- End quote ---

aye love this post!!!!

you know...because it is so ironic and makes my tummy rumble with laughter when aye read it...perfect post...

Julie Fern:
we all want search for way to get bluecoward off this board and into federal prison.

skillerj:
I'm a newbie too - and I'm not sure about others, but I had no idea how to search for posts until I came across this post. It's because I go straight into http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw .

tag.

joewillie:
I didnt visit for a few weeks and when I returned the seach function was gone:  :'(.  As far as I can tell, the google function at the opening page does not allow for the same funcionality such as sorting by date and only searching specific boards.  This makes me sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version