Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT Registration  (Read 452 times)

aparets

• View Profile
LSAT Registration
« on: March 21, 2007, 11:02:46 AM »
I went to register for the June LSAT this morning and all test locations within 100 miles of Washington, DC are full. I will be in DC for a Senate internship and I will not have any form of transportation while I am there.  The closest center that is still available is 120 miles away at the University of Virginia. Do more spots open up as time passes, or would that be too logical? You would think that if demand were high enough for a DC exam, then LSAC would supply more centers.

Should I put myself on the waitlist for the DC region and hope to get in, sign up for the UVA center and somehow make it there for the exam or wait until September and take it when I am back at school in Milwaukee?

What do you guys think?

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT Registration
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 08:16:37 AM »

Should I put myself on the waitlist for the DC region and hope to get in, sign up for the UVA center and somehow make it there for the exam or wait until September and take it when I am back at school in Milwaukee?

What do you guys think?

yes, put yourself on the waitlist.  at this point they are still figuring out how many seats they will need so let them know that you want to be in DC.  if you're going to be ready for the june test do not wait until september just because you wont shell out for a bus ticket to, and motel room in, c-ville.
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...