Law School Discussion

P

P
« on: March 19, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »
DELETED

Re: HELP ME!!! PLEASE READ!!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 09:03:20 PM »
u sure the score report wasn't fake? some people sent out prank score reports and hilarity ensued... lol.

also, how the heck did you cancel your score when the fax didn't go thru? ... strannnnngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

oh yeah, forgot to answer your questions.

The best way to uncancel your score is to get the dean of admissions (or anyone in admissions, actually) at the universities u plan on applying to call LSAC on your behalf. Since LSAC doesn't care about you, but cares a great deal about laws school adcomm, this would be your best bet. The more schools you urge to call on your behalf, the better your chances will be for an uncancel.

Good luck! It can be done so just have faith, don't take NO for an answer, and if all else fails, threaten to sue!

this buttcrack LatherVINCERepeat speaks truthfully.....double check to see if it's a fake email.

now, he just needs to change his screen name.

R
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:19:31 PM »
D

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 09:24:40 PM »
Yeah...fake the fake fake.

LSAC uses their own email server.  (Indeed, lsac.org.)

gmail really sells it

what he said.

Mpmav1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »
OK GUYS,

I don't think it was FAKE because:

It was sent from:

"LSAC LSAC" <lsac.report@gmail.com>

subject line was: LSAC SCORE

Please do not reply to this email.  E-mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Please contact us with your comments, questions, or concerns at LSACinfo@LSAC.org.  Please provide your LSAC account number in all correspondence.

Dear Student,

Your February 2007 LSAT score is XXX.  The percentile rank is XXXX.

A copy of your LSAT Score Report will be available in the LSAT section of the MY DOCS folder in your Online Services account at www.lsac.org.  Other test related documents (in accordance with LSAC disclosure policies) may also be available in the folder.

Law School Admission Council

This email message and any attachments it contains are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that you received this email message in error, and that any use, dissemination, distribution, printing/copying, or forwarding of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you received this email message in error, please notify LSACINFO@LSAC.org immediately, and delete the message and any attachment from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.

I can't decide if you are kidding so I will just asume that you are not.  As it came from a GMAIL account (according to your quote), it is definitly not real... LSAC would never have a gmail account that they would use for business, right?  This is called real life simple logical reasoning.

Lil Orphan Annie

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »
Gmail is so awesome even LSAC entrusts it to deliver the LSAT scores! Wow!

And not only the "LSAT score", but the "LSAC score." Wonders never cease.

Lil Orphan Annie

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 09:32:03 PM »

I can't decide if you are kidding so I will just asume that you are not.  As it came from a GMAIL account (according to your quote), it is definitly not real... LSAC would never have a gmail account that they would use for business, right?  This is called real life simple logical reasoning.
how did you come up with all that  ???

The ratio of people to cake is too big.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 09:33:28 PM »
are you guys sure?  is it really fake?  i need 5 more people to respond and tell me just how fake it is, for me to believe it.

::)

Lil Orphan Annie

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 09:37:52 PM »
tell me to pass
i dare you

Now Milton, don't be greedy, let's pass it along and make sure everyone gets a piece.

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »
The OP should reply to the email with all of their personal info, I think.