Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WL at Colorado  (Read 2333 times)

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WL at Colorado
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 06:39:49 PM »
Well I am Native American, that might help

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »
I was just wondering why CU has such a small class? Seems that they would want to have more seats

FrancesUVA!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 12:38:33 PM »
I love CU. My alma mater.  The class is small because of rankings.  If they open more seats they would have to accept more people with lower numbers and they would drop on the rankings. At least that's what one of my professors told me and it seems to hold true for some state schools out there, not just CU.

Grat school, love it. good luck!   

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »
Yeah it is a great school! I am praying I can get off the WL......I wish there is more I could do to express to them how much I want to get in!!!

Camaro_Kyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:18 PM »
Yeah it is a great school! I am praying I can get off the WL......I wish there is more I could do to express to them how much I want to get in!!!

I'm right there with you SMO. Even though they told me I won't hear until at least the end of May, I still pray that there will be an acceptance letter in my mailbox every day I come home.  Although I am planning on going to Denver right now, and  really happy about it, I still think Boulder is where I belong.  I got my fingers crossed for you too!
Good luck

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 08:12:57 PM »
Well I guess it is good that we only have one more week of April left, huh? I am ready to get some closure on my future, I hope May brings some good news. I hope that at least one of us gets off that dang WL Camaro_Kyle!!! Good luck!

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »
I forgot to say that I was looking at LSN and there are a lot of ppl on the WL. That makes me nervous, b/c my numbers are not the greatest.... :-\ ???

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 08:33:38 PM »
So they took you off the WL at CU the first week of classes but you didn't go? I know you are at DU, so I'm just wondering how that worked out and all. You said you met with ppl at DU, but you did that at CU too?

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 11:38:29 PM »
Matthies-what were your numbers when you applied? If you don't mind me asking

SMO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 11:17:23 AM »
Wow, you have a great story. You have worked hard. That is a really encouraging story. Thanks for sharing it. You are awesome! :)

So....any news from CU anyone??? ???