Law School Discussion

How long have you been complete without a peep?

Re: How long have you been complete without a peep?
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 09:58:19 AM »
San Diego does not give complete notices.  This was confirmed to me by one of their admissions officers.  The only way I found out when I went complete was by calling in December to make sure everything was alright.  Out of all the schools I have applied to, San Diego has been the absolute worst as far as updates go.  I have heard absolutely nothing from them since I applied in early September.

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 10:52:12 AM »
Complete at NYU on October 30 and not a word since.  That's almost five months! 

I was going to complain about them.  But you win.

I bet you can't help wondering if they just love you so much that they start off every morning rereading your brilliant PS -- It's a source of inspiration that lights up their everyday, your app is just tough to let go of....

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »
See, the 6 Month-ers are definitely out there  ::) 

What sucks is because most of us are waiting for that one top 20 school to come through we'll necessarily have to shell out a couple of seat deposits in the meantime!

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2007, 05:05:29 PM »
and here i thought it was ridiculous that of all schools WEST VIRGINIA still hadnt gotten back to me in 2 months

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »
I think Brooklyn's seat deposit is due April 1?  And I haven't heard a peep from them.  Jeez, at least reject me so I can stop pressing reload on my email.

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2007, 08:12:47 PM »
still no word on stanford...almost 4 months now  ???

S2X

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2007, 11:56:29 PM »
how does anyone afford to live in hawaii?

By living with family members.  Otherwise, I'd be broke as hell.