Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law School Phone Answerers- It was the Best of Times and the Worst of Times...  (Read 3800 times)

ANBUDOM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Brooklyn law school has the WORST phone answerer i've ever dealt with.  I spoke to two different people on 3-4 separate occasions and each time the person was incredibly rude and incompetent.  In fact the 3rd or 4th time I called, the guy was so rude I withdrew my acceptance on the spot. 

It might be the case that the two individuals were removed since last year but if they're still there i encourage you all to call them up and see what I mean. 

Oh and DELL has the best phone operators ever :)  Sure they're not a law school but they still win the medal here!
testing testing 1 2 3

SugarJ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Brooklyn law school has the WORST phone answerer i've ever dealt with. I spoke to two different people on 3-4 separate occasions and each time the person was incredibly rude and incompetent.  In fact the 3rd or 4th time I called, the guy was so rude I withdrew my acceptance on the spot. 

Credited.

It might be the case that the two individuals were removed since last year but if they're still there i encourage you all to call them up and see what I mean. 

Oh and DELL has the best phone operators ever :)  Sure they're not a law school but they still win the medal here!

I pray with every agnostic bone in my body that this was sarcastic...
Cornell Class of 2011 (deferring for a year!)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=30secondstolaw

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile
I figured Data was talking about Vanderbilt when he mentioned the South...right?

Yep... at least I thought Vanderbilt was in the South- no?
Yale 2010

donwario

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
American and Brooklyn were pretty awful.

SugarJ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I figured Data was talking about Vanderbilt when he mentioned the South...right?

Is that a little Cornell acceptance I see in the siggy??

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile
Brooklyn law school has the WORST phone answerer i've ever dealt with.  I spoke to two different people on 3-4 separate occasions and each time the person was incredibly rude and incompetent.  In fact the 3rd or 4th time I called, the guy was so rude I withdrew my acceptance on the spot. 

Wow.  See, you have to wonder what law schools think about when they hire these people.  For most of us, it is our actual first acquaintance with the school.  So if they demonstrate their "people" have no sense of how to be polite and further know nothing about the application process or what it entails, what does that say about their school? 

I completely agree with your withdrawal.  Especially if you had other more attractive options.  I still think that a little kindness goes a long way in getting quality students that will effectively raise medians. 
Yale 2010

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile

Absolutely SugarJ! And I have to say my heart skipped a beat for you when I saw it in my mailbox.  But then it sank again as I floated back down to reality.   :-\
Yale 2010

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile
American and Brooklyn were pretty awful.

Brooklyn should get a prize  :D
Yale 2010

nfire1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
FYI, Vanderbilt is in Tennessee.  Tennessee is in the south.  You are correct!
DU '10

SugarJ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Absolutely SugarJ! And I have to say my heart skipped a beat for you when I saw it in my mailbox.  But then it sank again as I floated back down to reality. 
 :-\

Floated back down to New Haven you mean!  :D