Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where did my 'Search' button go???  (Read 3394 times)

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
Re: Where did my 'Search' button go???
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 03:04:30 PM »
you should go ahead and do the smu asd, just in case

/just sayin'

You should go ahead and crash UT's ASW, just in case. Plus it shows how much you want to go there! And we can settle that tab :D

/by the way, a friend of a friend drove to a conference rival school's job fair just for a chance to inteview with a company that did not recruit at his school. When he told that to the company rep, he got an interview, and then a job offer. /just sayin'

i totally would crash the asw at UT, but i don't want them to think i'm some stalker.
i'll just camp out on the waitlist and hope they remember me when i apply next cycle.

i hope UT sways both you and Max.
your hubby would find a great job in the austin area

I hope UT sways Max, I'm almost there already! Oh, and my hubby has a great (well, decent anyway) job in the Austin area :) That's why UT is so appealing.

so....it's all settled.
you and my special lady friend are going to UT!!!!
time for a road trip!

We already clarified that it's only a 2-3hr trip. Come to ASW. Srsly.

when is it?

like i would just show up and say, "Hi Monica, remember me from the Dallas Law Forum?  Yeah, I'm on the waitlist but figured I'd go ahead and crash your ASW. k thx"

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 03:10:53 PM »

Seconded.  It's next weekend, Friday and Saturday.  I doubt I'm going to Friday's housing forum, seeing how I couldn't care less about that, but I'm looking forward to discovering my inner gunner during Saturday mock class.
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

Attending: TEXAS !!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sladkaya

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »

Seconded. It's next weekend, Friday and Saturday. I doubt I'm going to Friday's housing forum, seeing how I couldn't care less about that, but I'm looking forward to discovering my inner gunner during Saturday mock class.

i've got the smu asd on friday, mar 30th.  i am supposed to go have dinner with the dean of u richmond that night, but i may be coerced into making the trip to austin to at least have a few beers with y'all (get used to hearing "y'all").

Funky Cold Hrdina

• Sr. Citizen
  • Relative Anonymity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 03:24:13 PM »

Seconded.  It's next weekend, Friday and Saturday.  I doubt I'm going to Friday's housing forum, seeing how I couldn't care less about that, but I'm looking forward to discovering my inner gunner during Saturday mock class.

Slad it's Thursday and Friday! 29th and 30th... mark you planner accordingly!

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 03:34:05 PM »

Ahh, I'm going senile! I just logged in to freshlaw and saw that.  NU was the one on Fri-Sat.
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

Attending: TEXAS !!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sladkaya

Funky Cold Hrdina

• Sr. Citizen
  • Relative Anonymity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 03:36:30 PM »

Ahh, I'm going senile! I just logged in to freshlaw and saw that.  NU was the one on Fri-Sat.

Hey no problem. I just don't want you to show up with your gunnin' shoes on Saturday just to realize that all the stupid questions have already been asked. ::le sigh::