Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where did my 'Search' button go???  (Read 3269 times)

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
Re: Where did my 'Search' button go???
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
Thanksss ;D

Sorry - I posted in a wave of panic before checking the other post.

Just think how helpful the search button would have been in just this situation.

:D :D :D

i <3 FCH

I'm doin' my best over here, glad to see it's appreciated. :-*

just imagine how appreciated you'd feel if you went to UT ;)

/just sayin'

HAHA You're driving a hard bargain, sir. I'm going to ASW at the end of this month to check it out. Hoping to justify it's position as clear #1 at this point.

You happy?

let me know how it goes.

/i have the feeling you'd kick UT to the curb if Michigan snagged you off the waitlist....WAY too cold there!!  you deserve a break from the cold.

You're probably right, however unlikely.
btw, establishing residency in Tx is impossible  :( but I think I might have figured out a way to game the system  ;)

not impossible.  just buy property or marry a resident  ;)

btw, I decided I'll probably go to UT ASW too - I'm sick right now and don't even want to think about making arrangements to travel to freezing cold Chicago next week. Paying several seat deposits and travelling at my convenience sounds better at the moment.
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

Attending: TEXAS !!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sladkaya

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 01:46:49 PM »
Thanksss ;D

Just think how helpful the search button would have been in just this situation.

i <3 FCH

/just sayin'

HAHA You're driving a hard bargain, sir. I'm going to ASW at the end of this month to check it out. Hoping to justify it's position as clear #1 at this point.

You happy?

let me know how it goes.

/i have the feeling you'd kick UT to the curb if Michigan snagged you off the waitlist....WAY too cold there!! you deserve a break from the cold.

btw, establishing residency in Tx is impossible :( but I think I might have figured out a way to game the system ;)

not impossible. just buy property or marry a resident ;)

btw, I decided I'll probably go to UT ASW too - I'm sick right now and don't even want to think about making arrangements to travel to freezing cold Chicago next week. Paying several seat deposits and travelling at my convenience sounds better at the moment.

you should go ahead and do the smu asd, just in case

/just sayin'

Funky Cold Hrdina

• Sr. Citizen
  • Relative Anonymity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »
Thanksss ;D

i <3 FCH

/just sayin'

You happy?

let me know how it goes.

/i have the feeling you'd kick UT to the curb if Michigan snagged you off the waitlist....WAY too cold there!!  you deserve a break from the cold.

btw, establishing residency in Tx is impossible  :( but I think I might have figured out a way to game the system  ;)

not impossible.  just buy property or marry a resident  ;)

O Rly? I'm gonna hold you to that drink then!  ;)

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 02:21:37 PM »

/just sayin'

You should go ahead and crash UT's ASW, just in case.  Plus it shows how much you want to go there!  And we can settle that tab  :D

/by the way, a friend of a friend drove to a conference rival school's job fair just for a chance to inteview with a company that did not recruit at his school.  When he told that to the company rep, he got an interview, and then a job offer. /just sayin'
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 02:23:43 PM »

O Rly? I'm gonna hold you to that drink then!  ;)

y rly.  And we can make it Shiner in jer's honor.  Though I much prefer Honey Brown.  :o

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 02:45:23 PM »

/just sayin'

You should go ahead and crash UT's ASW, just in case. Plus it shows how much you want to go there! And we can settle that tab :D

/by the way, a friend of a friend drove to a conference rival school's job fair just for a chance to inteview with a company that did not recruit at his school. When he told that to the company rep, he got an interview, and then a job offer. /just sayin'

i totally would crash the asw at UT, but i don't want them to think i'm some stalker.
i'll just camp out on the waitlist and hope they remember me when i apply next cycle.

i hope UT sways both you and Max.
your hubby would find a great job in the austin area

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 02:47:58 PM »

O Rly? I'm gonna hold you to that drink then! ;)

y rly. And we can make it Shiner in jer's honor. Though I much prefer Honey Brown. :o

i do like honey brown
y'all can switch to honey brown after a shiner bock and compare.

put in a good word for me for next cycle!!
maybe i should email monica ingram and tell her they could just remove me from the waitlist and make me the first person accepted for the class of '11.  that'd give them plenty of time to massage the numbers.

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 02:50:03 PM »

/just sayin'

You should go ahead and crash UT's ASW, just in case. Plus it shows how much you want to go there! And we can settle that tab :D

/by the way, a friend of a friend drove to a conference rival school's job fair just for a chance to inteview with a company that did not recruit at his school. When he told that to the company rep, he got an interview, and then a job offer. /just sayin'

i totally would crash the asw at UT, but i don't want them to think i'm some stalker.
i'll just camp out on the waitlist and hope they remember me when i apply next cycle.

I hope UT sways Max, I'm almost there already!  Oh, and my hubby has a great (well, decent anyway) job in the Austin area :)  That's why UT is so appealing.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 02:58:15 PM »

/just sayin'

I hope UT sways Max, I'm almost there already! Oh, and my hubby has a great (well, decent anyway) job in the Austin area :) That's why UT is so appealing.

so....it's all settled.
you and my special lady friend are going to UT!!!!
time for a road trip!

Funky Cold Hrdina

• Sr. Citizen
  • Relative Anonymity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »

/just sayin'

I hope UT sways Max, I'm almost there already! Oh, and my hubby has a great (well, decent anyway) job in the Austin area :) That's why UT is so appealing.

so....it's all settled.
you and my special lady friend are going to UT!!!!
time for a road trip!

We already clarified that it's only a 2-3hr trip. Come to ASW. Srsly.