Columbia Fee Waiver?

rkrx

Re: Columbia Fee Waiver?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2004, 04:19:33 PM »
Yea...i'm pretty sure with you numbers you will get one Lexy

lexylit

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2004, 04:20:14 PM »
How did you change your name to lexylovesya?

oh, i didn't. these things have to happen organically.

happy birthday jayhawk!  :D

jayhawk

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2004, 04:22:31 PM »
How did you change your name to lexylovesya?

oh, i didn't. these things have to happen organically.

happy birthday jayhawk!  :D

Thanks! It's not really until tomorrow, but I'm celebrating early. :) :) :)

rkrx

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2004, 04:25:34 PM »
Hey jayhawk....happy bday to the 2 of us then...mine is the day after your's :)

lexylit

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2004, 04:26:40 PM »
you should celebrate all week. i LOVE birthdays. if yours falls on a tuesday that means you party mon night (midnight) until the end of the weekend!

jayhawk

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
you should celebrate all week. i LOVE birthdays. if yours falls on a tuesday that means you party mon night (midnight) until the end of the weekend!

Well tonight I'm going out to celebrate with a bunch of friends, then tomorrow I have a date (birthdays are a great excuse to get dressed up and eat creme brulee, although I don't think I spelled it right), wednesday I'm going to dinner with the fam to celebrate, and I always go out on thursdays.  So that's 4 solid days of celebrating!

And happy birthday to you RKRX! How old with you be?

rkrx

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2004, 04:37:14 PM »

Well tonight I'm going out to celebrate with a bunch of friends, then tomorrow I have a date (birthdays are a great excuse to get dressed up and eat creme brulee, although I don't think I spelled it right), wednesday I'm going to dinner with the fam to celebrate, and I always go out on thursdays.  So that's 4 solid days of celebrating!

And happy birthday to you RKRX! How old with you be?

Well I will be 23...starting to feel a little old now haha.  How bout yourself??

PS.  Feeling old isnt gonna stop me from partying tho

jayhawk

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2004, 04:41:14 PM »
I'll be 22.  On my 21st birthday I got ridiculously drunk and made an idiot out of myself, so I am definitely trying to avoid doing that again.  I'll just get drunk and try harder not to make an idiot out of myself this time...that will work, right?

rkrx

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2004, 04:43:19 PM »
I'll be 22.  On my 21st birthday I got ridiculously drunk and made an idiot out of myself, so I am definitely trying to avoid doing that again.  I'll just get drunk and try harder not to make an idiot out of myself this time...that will work, right?

haha that sounds like a plan.  My 21st was the same way...drunk off my ass.  Definitely gotta avoid being that drunk this year....but i cant promise anything :) :)

Rowgirl

• 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2004, 04:51:58 PM »
My 21st is on Thursday!  I can't wait at all.  I guess its a big week of birthdays on LSD