Law School Discussion

Al SHARPTON is badmouthing OBAMA???...wonder why???

Re: Al SHARPTON is badmouthing OBAMA???...wonder why???
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »
Madness - please don't take offense - but why post this article? What does it have to do with the perceived Sharpton v. Obama topic?

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »
because I didn't want to start a new thread and could not find the interesting articles post, and because sharpton was the focus of this thread.  i thought it was a good enough segway.  maybe not.  no offense taken.  perhaps i should be asking you if you are/were offended

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 12:12:14 AM »
because I didn't want to start a new thread and could not find the interesting articles post, and because sharpton was the focus of this thread.  i thought it was a good enough segway.  maybe not.  no offense taken.  perhaps i should be asking you if you are/were offended

Just thought you were posting to make a point about Sharpton's focus on issues concerning the community and/or recent activity to highlight how he differs from Obama, but since the article didn't mention Obama I was slightly perplexed.

As for the article - I'm glad that the community is taking a stance against Imus, but is it just me or does picketing seem too ineffective? In all honesty I have witnessed protest marches before but it doesn't hurt the business/offensive cause enough IMO.

It's all about money now - boycott and shorten up their bank accounts and results will come quicker.