Law School Discussion

W & L and UVA status update

W & L and UVA status update
« on: March 17, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
Is anyone considering Washington and Lee? I got my acceptance on Friday. It's nice to finally hear back from one school. Still waiting on 14 others. US postal service is holding on to my UVA waitlist or rejection letter...still haven't received it and holding out hope for a waitlist. Has anyone received their decision letter after status update on 03-14-07?

Any information about the W & L would be appreciated.

Re: W & L and UVA status update
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »
I'm still waiting on W&L, just for curiousity sake.  I would have waited on their decision before choosing which school to attend but my wife had a great job offer with a March 15th decision deadline.  At the beginning of March I emailed W&L to ask them if they would have a decision for me by her deadline date.  They never responded.  So I took it as a sign that she should take the job and I was meant for Georgia.  I went complete at W&L on 2-12.  When did you go complete and what were your numbers if you don't mind me asking.

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 06:00:37 PM »
When did you go complete and what were your numbers if you don't mind me asking.

Cosigned. Make with the vitals!

Journeyman

• The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 11:11:06 PM »
I am considering W&L.  It is a great school, not just because of the rankings. 

The facilities are great.  Faculty is awesome.  I will be at the Open House on the 30th, which will pretty much make the final decision.

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 11:23:33 PM »
I am considering W&L.  It is a great school, not just because of the rankings. 

The facilities are great.  Faculty is awesome.  I will be at the Open House on the 30th, which will pretty much make the final decision.

You'll end up going. The campus is amazing....

Put in a good word for the Capt. OK?

Journeyman

• The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 05:40:17 AM »
I told you Captain, I got you taken care of man!   :D

BTW...what happened with Nardi on Friday?!

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »
I told you Captain, I got you taken care of man!   :D
Thanks

BTW...what happened with Nardi on Friday?!

He basically hadn't practiced since the Syracuse game at the beginning of the month. It isn't really his fault, he just wanted to play, but he's the type of player that works hard on his game, and if he can't practice (especially when there is a new circumstance, like his busted ankle, to deal with), it can really throw his game off.

Jay Wright probably shouldn't have let him play -- Jay is really close with, and trusts "his guys" though. Although, Reggie Redding hasn't been effective offensively this year, and perhaps Nardi was playing because there wasn't another option? If I were Jay Wright, I would've started Dwayne Anderson (who somehow got on Jay's bad side), that kid is a great shooter, and he could've filled in as the 2 despite his mediocre defense.

Ugh...

Journeyman

• The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 12:44:10 PM »
Well if it's any consolation...I just read an article on ESPN.com, that even though UK won the game, people are still calling for Tubby Smith's head.