Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: FAFSA question???????????  (Read 689 times)

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
FAFSA question???????????
« on: March 17, 2007, 02:53:21 AM »
So I filed my FAFSA. It only let me pick 6 schools for the Federal School Code. Are the other schools going to be mad at me for not picking them? I really want to add Rutgers and Santa Clara, can I somehow add these other schools? I noticed that many people apply to 12 schools. How do they handle it? Thanks.
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

LuvHurtz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: FAFSA question???????????
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 03:29:50 AM »
So I filed my FAFSA. It only let me pick 6 schools for the Federal School Code. Are the other schools going to be mad at me for not picking them? I really want to add Rutgers and Santa Clara, can I somehow add these other schools? I noticed that many people apply to 12 schools. How do they handle it? Thanks.

If you call the people at FAFSA they'll do it for you. That's what I did cuz I was scared I would mess something up.

wannaB1L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 02:08:02 AM »

If you call the people at FAFSA they'll do it for you. That's what I did cuz I was scared I would mess something up.

awesome!
a pirate's life for me.

SAVE THE WTO NOW!

Diecisiete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 02:38:14 AM »
where is the "search" button when you need it?  :)

You can modify your searches once you submit. Delete the schools and add another 6. I know,   I was nervous about  this too but so far all of my schools have received my SAR. Now if I could only get some cool Finaid...
CLS 2L

Pugnacious

• Sr. Citizen
  • C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 03:39:59 AM »
Is it too late to add schools to my FAFSA form?
My cycle is officially over. Boalt Law 2010!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pugattack

h2xblive

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 09:40:53 AM »
Is it too late to add schools to my FAFSA form?

I don't think so, although some schools' deadlines for financial aid forms have passed by now, I'm sure.