I have 3 schools that are still pending. I have already decided where I am going and need to accept my scholarship by 4/6. Eventhough some of the pending apps are ranked higher, I know that I wouldn't go to them. In fact, I didn't even send them the FAFSA.
Im still not withdrawing though. If they sent a fee waiver and were doing it for free I would, but I paid for it so the admissions committee needs to do their part. There is no free lunch.