Law School Discussion

GW Preview Weekend Roll Call!

• View Profile
Re: GW Preview Weekend Roll Call!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 06:33:46 AM »
I'll be around for Saturday and possibly Friday. I may decide to work all or part of the day Friday. But I'm down for the extracurricular evening activities.  :P

PS. If anybody's hard-up for a place to stay, myself and my female GW MBA student roomie (who would be happy to field questions on that program for any potential JD/MBAs) can probably put up a guest or two.

bohemian_revolution

• le fabuleux destin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »
I'll be there for the Thurs. dinner and the whole weekend... has anyone heard anymore info about student hosts?  I'm starting to get a little worried. ???

I haven't heard anything either which is starting to worry me, since I need to make a shuttle reservation to get into the city.

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »
GW is giving me a great vibe in terms of party atmosphere. Between the admit students in Boston reception and the student weekend, the free bar tab alone is making it worth my while.

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »
GW is giving me a great vibe in terms of party atmosphere. Between the admit students in Boston reception and the student weekend, the free bar tab alone is making it worth my while.

:) Yep. I'm planning to take advantage of some free GW-Booze next week!

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »

:) Yep. I'm planning to take advantage of some free GW-Booze next week!

Wait... it's free? Woohoo!

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2007, 02:44:43 PM »
well at the admit students reception in Boston it was free. And I mean EVERYTHING. One guy in our group started ordering shots of Grey Goose while other people were downing down Martini's. I stuck with the Sam Adams winter. Always a good decision.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2007, 02:49:20 PM »
well at the admit students reception in Boston it was free. And I mean EVERYTHING. One guy in our group started ordering shots of Grey Goose while other people were downing down Martini's. I stuck with the Sam Adams winter. Always a good decision.

Credited.

mantis

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 09:39:46 PM »
Tag.  I'm looking forward to some reviews, people.  I can't be there.  :(

beeker

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2007, 04:08:21 AM »
I'll be there for the Thurs. dinner and the whole weekend... has anyone heard anymore info about student hosts?  I'm starting to get a little worried. ???

I haven't heard anything either which is starting to worry me, since I need to make a shuttle reservation to get into the city.

Same here. 

I get in Thursday morning, and am heading over to look at Georgetown (blasphemy in here, I know).  Staying with a student Thurs and Fri...haven't heard yet either.  Since so many of us haven't heard...I am sure that means we're all okay on that one.

If I absolutely have to, I have a friend in a tiny single at American and I can crown in with him.

Will be there for the Thursday dinner also.  As for what I'll wear....dress pants and a cute shirt?  How does that sound to the other girls on here?

Vick

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2007, 06:09:41 AM »
Tag.  I'm looking forward to some reviews, people.  I can't be there.  :(

I'll be one of the nerds there with a camera around my neck taking lots of pictures.  I'll post them when I get home.