Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What GPA is looked at?  (Read 1621 times)

peaseblossom

Re: What GPA is looked at?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 03:39:48 PM »
Pookie, you are the woman with all the answers. Thank you so much. I feel like I should be paying you.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 03:42:22 PM »
You should be.  And she should, in turn, be paying me.  Why?  Because I'm a greedy bastard that likes to get paid! ;D 

ZAP

Pookie, you are the woman with all the answers. Thank you so much. I feel like I should be paying you.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 03:43:28 PM »

Ha ha, thank you :)  In lieu of payment, please think happy thoughts for me when I turn in my apps.  And since ZAP thinks he should get whatever you give me, I'll think happy thoughts for him too ;)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 03:44:19 PM »
That will work.

Maybe we'll all start magically flying, with all these happy thoughts going around!

ZAP

Ha ha, thank you :)  In lieu of payment, please think happy thoughts for me when I turn in my apps.  And since ZAP thinks he should get whatever you give me, I'll think happy thoughts for him too ;)

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2004, 03:45:20 PM »
That will work.

Maybe we'll all start magically flying, with all these happy thoughts going around!

ZAP

I was thinking more along the lines of magically getting into Yale, but hey, maybe they'll be more inclined to accept me if I can fly!  :)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

najniran

• AOL Instant Messenger - najniran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 06:40:03 PM »
I transferred to UCSB and therefore I have a UC GPA and my jc GPA. How will those two work together to form a total UG GPA? I asked my advisor..but I don't think he understood my question and he didn't have time for me to explain it. Any ideas? BTW, UCSB is quarter and my jc was semester.

High Five for my UCSB buddy.

peaseblossom

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2004, 11:29:04 PM »
Right back 'atcha, najniran.