Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: deleting out  (Read 6907 times)

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSATie and Dashrashi just need to have sex and get it over with
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 12:40:58 AM »
Te sexum habere cupeo in balneo (or something)

And that would be the only thing I remember from the 5 years of Latin I took.

Your grammar is poor.

Yes.  I'm sorry, was I supposed to disagree?

The other thing I remember was yelling "I suck!" after a vocab quiz and having the Prof respond "that would be 'fellare,' but it wasn't on the quiz."  I'm smrt.
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 12:46:48 AM »
No, this is actually the issue. You keep on calling me gay, or saying that I am sexually attracted only to women, as a stand-in for insulting me. That's precisely like calling someone you don't like because he's annoying a "fag," you know? And I seriously wish you the best in figuring out why you have such a strong animosity towards homosexuals that you would ever think it's okay or acceptable to use it in a way synonymous with a general insult.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 12:48:43 AM »
In sixth grade I called a kid I didn't like "gay."  It made me feel like a man. 
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 12:49:55 AM »
But see what you said: it made you feel like a man. For all your Ayn-Randish faults, Hankie-poo, I bet it doesn't make you feel like a man now.
This sig kills fascists.

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 12:54:08 AM »
But see what you said: it made you feel like a man. For all your Ayn-Randish faults, Hankie-poo, I bet it doesn't make you feel like a man now.

No...I seek "other" ways to make me feel like a man now.   ;)
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 12:59:01 AM »

Your homosexuality is part of a larger, vagina warrior, misandrous, hate-filled persona.

I dislike everything about you.

I'm laid back, fun and happy.  You're not.

You're going to make some (wo)man, absolutely miserable one day.

Definitely laid-back. Caught that one for sure.

Why do you equate a specific sexual orientation with a stereotypical figure of some apparently objectionable persona? Don't you think that's conflating two things which shouldn't be conflated? Or do you actually think that women who are sexually attracted to other women choose to be so because they "hate" men?

I just think you're either not being precise, or are being prejudiced toward homosexuals.

I like to think I don't hate anyone. I just judge them and find them lacking. I really wish you the best of luck, and suggest that you consider therapy for getting at what are clearly some major league misogyny issues. I'm not going to get Freudian on you and suggest that perhaps this has something to do with your mother, though.

Hank is in fact laid-back, fun and happy. A model of manhood for the modern conservative, if you will. And that is easily the best you're ever going to get out of me, Rearden.
This sig kills fascists.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 01:00:41 AM »
Hah, I'll take it! 

I really hope we all go to Harvard and are in the same section.  We can have lunch every day!
CLS '10

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 08:17:44 AM »
why can't we all just get along?

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 09:05:13 AM »
Hah, I'll take it! 

I really hope we all go to Harvard and are in the same section.  We can have lunch every day!

I'm more of a libertarian conservative, though.  I hope that's your style.

I heart Robert Nozick.

Of course. 

There are others like us around LSD, but they stay in the shadows, mainly for fear of being called ignorant, racist, simple-minded, etc.  I have no such reservations because I know I am not one of those things. 
CLS '10