Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: OSU - Now This is How you should be Treated!  (Read 264 times)

NeoElle

• View Profile
OSU - Now This is How you should be Treated!
« on: March 12, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »
Okay I'm likin' the fact that OSU knows how to wine and dine the admitted student prospectives.  Went to an admitted students event this weekend where our opening event was a reception at the mega firm Baker-Hostetler.  I was hob-knobbing with senior partners and partner, partners... who were so incredibly high on the food chain that I felt guilty for getting an opportunity most 3L's don't get.

They served hor'dourves, had drinks galore and couldn't have been more friendly and willing to answer questions about employment opportunities and internships.  There were also a number of recent graduates that were working there (so you got the picture that OSU grads are in fact employable at sizeable firms) and answering questions with a bunch of professers circulating as well.  We were put up in a hotel for 2 consecutive nights, and had all of our meals covered (which I think is standard at most of these things but still worth mentioning).

OSU knows how to do it up big.  I highly recommend them (If I don't get into Cornell or WashU who are taking incredibly long to get back with me)  ;D
OSU Moritz College of Law c/o 2010 --I think, see below =(

Waitlisted: ND, GW, UIUC & WUSTL

Haven't heard from: UCLA

Last King of Edinburgh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Born to rule
    • View Profile
Re: OSU - Now This is How you should be Treated
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 11:59:51 AM »
Hey, hold up, you went to the ASW or you went for something else? They put you up in a hotel? What'd you score on the LSAT, 186?
Washington University School of Law 2010