Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell  (Read 364 times)

NeoElle

• View Profile
Cornell
« on: March 12, 2007, 11:27:41 AM »
Hi, does anyone have any insight on Cornell and whether or not they've sent out a lot of rejections yet?  I just called the Cornell Admissions office and they said my decision letter was sent out last Thursday.  

So because there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of rejections on LSN, I'm thinking it may be an acceptance?  But then again I've noticed that the majority of you were accepted via email... so a piece of snail mail can only mean rejection?  

OSU Moritz College of Law c/o 2010 --I think, see below =(

Waitlisted: ND, GW, UIUC & WUSTL

Haven't heard from: UCLA

katrines

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »
Have you gone to decision on the status checker yet? I've been complete for a ridiculously long time...I'm so tempted to call the admissions office but I know they must be super busy.

I hope it's an acceptance for you!  :)

NeoElle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 11:34:22 AM »
Have you gone to decision on the status checker yet? I've been complete for a ridiculously long time...I'm so tempted to call the admissions office but I know they must be super busy.

Hi Katrines, I hope!  Did you apply to Cornell?  If so, what result?

katrines

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 11:47:52 AM »

I did apply - and I haven't heard yet! I would be the happiest girl alive if I got in, but I'm definitely not expecting at this point! :)

NeoElle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »

I did apply - and I haven't heard yet! I would be the happiest girl alive if I got in, but I'm definitely not expecting at this point! :)

<--- been complete for a ridiculous 5 going on 6 months now, so I feel your pain.  Just noticed that my checker went to decision.  Do you think it will be a mixed bag or mostly acceptances?  I hope because there are virtually none on LSN, this is good news!

katrines

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 12:03:07 PM »

<--- been complete for a ridiculous 5 going on 6 months now, so I feel your pain.  Just noticed that my checker went to decision.  Do you think it will be a mixed bag or mostly acceptances?  I hope because there are virtually none on LSN, this is good news!

Six months? Wow, you win!! Do you have a link to the admitted students website underneath where it says "decision" on the status checker? General consensus on the board says that's a surefire indication that you're in.  I'm not sure whether or not the absence of the link means that it's definitely a rejection though - I haven't really seen anyone talking about that. If you're at decision though, it means the waiting is almost over!!