Law School Discussion

nyu fellowships

lexylit

nyu fellowships
« on: September 12, 2004, 09:15:43 PM »
does anyone know much about them-- all the different fellowships listed on the end of the app? did you find details on the website? i haven't been able to...

the lsac app says see page 8, but the nyu site hasnt put the app up yet-- it says itll be available in early september. i feel like early september happened, no? considering it's early action?  :-\

newy

Re: nyu fellowships
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 09:57:13 PM »
I have their whole app and instructions in PDF.  Give me your email and I'll send it to you.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »
I have their whole app and instructions in PDF.  Give me your email and I'll send it to you.

Ooh, me too please!  :)

TDPookie1 at aol.com

lexylit

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 12:08:54 AM »
i am the DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE

i *just* discovered the information bars on the bottom of the apps on lsac. im so ashamed. i had been going to each schools website just to find the addresses, amount of app fees, etc  :-[

so much information! all in one place!

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 12:09:52 AM »
i am the DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE

i *just* discovered the information bars on the bottom of the apps on lsac. im so ashamed. i had been going to each schools website just to find the addresses, amount of app fees, etc  :-[

so much information! all in one place!

What?  I've never seen that either.  That's awesome!  That would have been really helpful when I was making my Excel chart...   :-\

lexylit

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 12:20:40 AM »
pookie and i are those girls who ace the test and then go, wait what was the professors name, i didnt catch it? and also, can someone tell me how to get the cap off this pen?

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 12:23:49 AM »
pookie and i are those girls who ace the test and then go, wait what was the professors name, i didnt catch it? and also, can someone tell me how to get the cap off this pen?

Hey, pen caps can be tricky!  :)

And dude, I was wondering why a lot of schools didn't mention the personal statement AT ALL on the application.  I should have known I was missing something :)

newy

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 07:23:56 AM »
Here's where I found the stuff: http://www.law.nyu.edu/depts/admissions/applications/pdf/jd/ if anybody else needs it!

BTW, I feel ya girls on the pen caps!  Maybe we can form a club or something in law school for those who lack common sense.  :D