Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: DEPAUL ADMITS FALL 2007  (Read 595 times)

smittypits

DEPAUL ADMITS FALL 2007
« on: March 09, 2007, 10:53:23 AM »
Anyone else thinking seriously about attending DePaul? I'm pretty set on it, but a little torn cause I received a full scholarship to Hofstra, and I heard it's pretty difficult to get a job in NYC going to a school in Chicago that's not U-Chicago or NW. Then again, I dont know that I want to come back to NYC, so who knows. Any thoughts?

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: DEPAUL ADMITS FALL 2007
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:12:21 AM »
Anyone else thinking seriously about attending DePaul? I'm pretty set on it, but a little torn cause I received a full scholarship to Hofstra, and I heard it's pretty difficult to get a job in NYC going to a school in Chicago that's not U-Chicago or NW. Then again, I dont know that I want to come back to NYC, so who knows. Any thoughts?

Even if you do want to go back to NYC, it's probably harder to get a job there from Hofstra than DePaul.  Depaul all the way man.

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 10:45:43 AM »
It really depends on what you do in ls, it'll be what you make of it - after first year at least.

DePaul 3L
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

thewanderer01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »
THey're my frontrunner as of today. I went to the ASW on Saturday. I  wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't overly impressed either. To be fair I've almost memorized their website and read as many posts as I could find on LSD about the school (I'm from Seattle), so I knew what to expect with respect facilities and specialization.
Rutgers - Newark Class of 2010

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 08:17:55 PM »
THey're my frontrunner as of today. I went to the ASW on Saturday. I  wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't overly impressed either. To be fair I've almost memorized their website and read as many posts as I could find on LSD about the school (I'm from Seattle), so I knew what to expect with respect facilities and specialization.

Wow, I've done the memorizing of websites and reading of old posts thing, too.  Loyola LA has about 15 pages of threads.  It's amazing. ;)
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)