Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: LIAR Y RODHAM CLINTON:pretending she is SANTA CLAUS...bullshite!...booooo!  (Read 13838 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
is hillary ready for more you-tube mockery...cause it's coming...

obama on the move....
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
:D :D :D :D :D :D

...edwards was great with his chastising and fingerpointing...he and kucinich should get a nice bump...but his is the one that matters...

...who was that with the shrilling answers to questions?

quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

...maybe??????

...edwards was great with his chastising and fingerpointing...he and kucinich should get a nice bump...but his is the one that matters...

...who was that with the shrilling answers to questions?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
THE BUZZ | Poll has Obama edging Clinton
Poll dancing

A USA Today/Gallup Poll of registered voters nationwide has Barack Obama edging Hillary Clinton 30 percent to 29 percent among Democrats, followed by Al Gore at 17 percent. The poll also has Rudy Giuliani leading Republicans with 32 percent, followed by John McCain at 19 percent, Mitt Romney at 12 percent and Fred Thompson at 11 percent.

It has Giuliani leading Clinton 52 percent to 45 percent in a head-to-head match-up.

Faithful to her faith

In a rare public discussion of her husband’s infidelity, Clinton said Monday that she probably could not have gotten through her marital troubles without relying on her faith in God.

“I am very grateful that I had a grounding in faith that gave me the courage and the strength to do what I thought was right, regardless of what the world thought,” Clinton said at a forum where she, Obama and John Edwards talked about faith and values.

Don’t we all?

Clinton, at that faith and values forum: “Sometimes, I say, ‘Oh Lord, why can’t you help me lose weight.’ ”

Splitsville

The New York Post reports that the inconvenient truth for Laurie and Larry David is that their marriage is over. The two have separated after 14 years and two kids.

Laurie — a liberal diehard who produced “An Inconvenient Truth” and recently toured with Sheryl Crow to warn of global warming — was starting to overshadow her husband, the co-creator of “Seinfeld” and star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” The official word is the split is amicable, and no other parties are involved.

Win-lose proposition

At The Huffington Post, Thomas B. Edsall thinks Rep. Rahm Emanuel of Illinois, chairman of the House Democratic caucus, has a winning formulation for his party regarding Iraq: “The Army won the war. George Bush lost the peace.”

Flynt striking

Larry Flynt is offering $1 million to anyone who could provide proof of an illicit sexual encounter with a “with a congressperson, senator or other prominent officeholder.”

Good slogan

GOP candidate Mike Huckabee said of the buzz over Fred Thompson: “There is this almost created sense of this Mighty Mouse candidacy, ‘Here I come to save the day.’ ”

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
what, now you publishing plagiarized newsletter?

putz.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

putz.

some truth to the nonsense. ;) might want to check usa today poll gain, chippy...

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
wasnt fred thompson "gopher" on the love boat?
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

putz.

some truth to the nonsense. ;) might want to check usa today poll gain, chippy...

what, to see where you plagiarized it?  that already clear.