Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: LIAR Y RODHAM CLINTON:pretending she is SANTA CLAUS...bullshite!...booooo!  (Read 14915 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
I want you both to know I think of the two of you whenever I watch the news now. Like, all the time. Especially when the talking heads can't say anything more than "oh, the war is bad, let's get out...yeah" but that's it, all talk. Or the other talking heads "war is good, we need to stay and fix things" again all talk. I don't care what happens as whatever it is people stop talking and start doing.

julie wish this made more sense.

why you afraid of withdrawing from iraq? or, if prefer, what disastrous alternative you propose?

if gonna withdraw, then withdraw. don't just talk about withdrawing.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
I want you both to know I think of the two of you whenever I watch the news now. Like, all the time. Especially when the talking heads can't say anything more than "oh, the war is bad, let's get out...yeah" but that's it, all talk. Or the other talking heads "war is good, we need to stay and fix things" again all talk. I don't care what happens as whatever it is people stop talking and start doing.

don't worry: despite those who wish to bury their heads in the sand and stay out of the middle east and pretend that the world is a whole lotta rosey and charming...our national security has been beefed up in the world and bush is the one to thank...and those of us who know about "radical islam" will not give in to americans who live in "paris hilton" and pansie land.

since feb 26, 1993..."don't tread on me!"

yes, you sooooooooo brave, pencil-male private part.  fight your own religious wars--but you not do that, so youi want send americans die.

too many people catching on, forrest.

americans have died...moron...that is why we are in afghanistan and "don't tread on me" national security is now in the middle east...

you must not know what happened feb. 26th 1993.

...when your body turns into pink mist or you're body parts are spread out and entrails still warm are smashed on liberty street or you are disintegrated into "gray ash" then you will understand...

until then...continue to do nothing...at least aye have done much and will continue to do more...

ps...no matter how much you try to figure me out...you will never know who aye am...indigos work change from the inside...and even after bush is gone...we will continue...

what you want has not happened and WILL not happen...suck it up, paris. 8)

your boy clinton fuched it up...no turning back now. ;)  we are gonna shove republican-lite down your throat.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile

julie wish this made more sense.

why you afraid of withdrawing from iraq? or, if prefer, what disastrous alternative you propose?

if gonna withdraw, then withdraw. don't just talk about withdrawing.

julie agree democrats should do more, but let's also get real:  few republicans will support withdrawal, and they not talkiing about it except to toss out bs accusations of treason and like.  although majority of democrats ready, some not--probably, for  most, because they afraid of republicn bs.

it took long time to have any meaningful criticism of war.  (remember when janeane garafolo, for chrissake, was one out front?)  now withdrawal real topic.  and it going happen, sooner rather than later.  and democrats will do it.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

don't worry: despite those who wish to bury their heads in the sand and stay out of the middle east and pretend that the world is a whole lotta rosey and charming...our national security has been beefed up in the world and bush is the one to thank...and those of us who know about "radical islam" will not give in to americans who live in "paris hilton" and pansie land.

since feb 26, 1993..."don't tread on me!"

yes, you sooooooooo brave, pencil-male private part. fight your own religious wars--but you not do that, so youi want send americans die.

too many people catching on, forrest.

americans have died...moron...that is why we are in afghanistan and "don't tread on me" national security is now in the middle east...

you must not know what happened feb. 26th 1993.

...when your body turns into pink mist or you're body parts are spread out and entrails still warm are smashed on liberty street or you are disintegrated into "gray ash" then you will understand...

until then...continue to do nothing...at least aye have done much and will continue to do more...

ps...no matter how much you try to figure me out...you will never know who aye am...indigos work change from the inside...and even after bush is gone...we will continue...

what you want has not happened and WILL not happen...suck it up, paris. 8)

your boy clinton fuched it up...no turning back now. ;) we are gonna shove republican-lite down your throat.

haha, what "republican-lite"--candidates who more incompetent even than president gump?

and "we"?  please, you not even have green card.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
...hillary rodham.."the new joke"

...she should have a theme for her candidacy...

...paul simon's

..."slip sliding away"

obama!   bloomberg!!! ;)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
The Nation
Fri Jul 6, 1:52 PM ET

The Nation -- When news of the Bush Administration's warrantless wiretapping program became public, Senator Hillary Clinton called the eavesdropping "strange" and "far-fetched." In a fundraising email she went on to blast "a secret program that spies on Americans!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Now her chief strategist and pollster, Mark Penn, may have a spying problem of his own.

A lawsuit filed in New York by a former employee of Penn's polling firm, Penn, Schoen & Berland, alleges that when the employee left the firm and started a rival consulting business, workers at PSB hacked into his BlackBerry and illegally monitored his email. The lawsuit, filed in mid-June and reported by the AP on Wednesday, claims that Penn approved of the surveillance.

The backstory is a complicated one. Penn originally sued his former partner Mike Berland and Mitchell Markel in Manhattan court for allegedly violating a non-compete clause with PSB. In response, Markel filed a countersuit detailing the supposed improper email monitoring.

As of now, it's impossible to know who to believe. Penn, through an attorney, has denied any wrongdoing. But it should be noted that Penn sued a former close colleague of his, pollster Peter Brodnitz--who's worked for Tim Kaine and Harold Ford Jr--when Brodnitz left PSB in 2004. And his firm threatened legal action when former employees started a "PSB survivors" message board documenting what they perceived as personally abusive and unethical behavior in the workplace.

So the latest suit and countersuit, while juicy and contentious, is not surprising. To be continued.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20070706/cm_thenation/15211311

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: H. RODHAM CLINTON: A Clinton Spy Scandal?
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »
Which of course has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton, but why would that stop Republicans from taking advantage of it.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2007, 01:22:15 PM »
...and scooter libby has something to do with exposing a cia agent...

...clinton is directly related to her pawns...don't you know how tight a lip she keeps with her folks...she starts whipcreaming her slaves when one of them escapes the fold...she bakes cookies but won't let ya lick the spoon...not good.

...but she uses a fine southern drawl when applying the eyelash and mascara.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »
julie not want be critical, but...you easily stupidest dipshit alive.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2007, 12:40:55 AM »
...and you are the one who thinks he figured that out???

...what does that make you, mon? ;)

dipshite.