Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: LIAR Y RODHAM CLINTON:pretending she is SANTA CLAUS...bullshite!...booooo!  (Read 14175 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
oh.  before or after hysterectomy?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
you one who paranoid.  hrc seem inspire true fear in you right-wing fuckwads.

julie hope that, if elected, she proclaim uterus day.

hahahahahaha.

your wish for Uterus day...is that because you are a bumbleclot?

is it typically for the Poster acting the bumbleclot?

or is it for all bumbleclots? 8)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
oh.  julie see now:  after.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
you one who paranoid. hrc seem inspire true fear in you right-wing fuckwads.

julie hope that, if elected, she proclaim uterus day.

hahahahahaha.

your wish for Uterus day...is that because you are a bumbleclot?

is it typically for the Poster acting the bumbleclot?

or is it for all bumbleclots? 8)

quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
oh.  julie see now:  after.

"if you knew now what you knew then you would have been for it before you were against it."

sound like some people aye know?

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
I want you both to know I think of the two of you whenever I watch the news now. Like, all the time. Especially when the talking heads can't say anything more than "oh, the war is bad, let's get out...yeah" but that's it, all talk. Or the other talking heads "war is good, we need to stay and fix things" again all talk. I don't care what happens as whatever it is people stop talking and start doing.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
I want you both to know I think of the two of you whenever I watch the news now. Like, all the time. Especially when the talking heads can't say anything more than "oh, the war is bad, let's get out...yeah" but that's it, all talk. Or the other talking heads "war is good, we need to stay and fix things" again all talk. I don't care what happens as whatever it is people stop talking and start doing.

don't worry: despite those who wish to bury their heads in the sand and stay out of the middle east and pretend that the world is a whole lotta rosey and charming...our national security has been beefed up in the world and bush is the one to thank...and those of us who know about "radical islam" will not give in to americans who live in "paris hilton" and pansie land.

since feb 26, 1993..."don't tread on me!"

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
oh. julie see now: after.

"if you knew now what you knew then you would have been for it before you were against it."

sound like some people aye know?

your pimp?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

julie wish this made more sense.

why you afraid of withdrawing from iraq?  or, if prefer, what disastrous alternative you propose?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

don't worry: despite those who wish to bury their heads in the sand and stay out of the middle east and pretend that the world is a whole lotta rosey and charming...our national security has been beefed up in the world and bush is the one to thank...and those of us who know about "radical islam" will not give in to americans who live in "paris hilton" and pansie land.

since feb 26, 1993..."don't tread on me!"

yes, you sooooooooo brave, pencil-male private part.  fight your own religious wars--but you not do that, so youi want send americans die.

too many people catching on, forrest.