Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: anyone who scores below a 165 is borderline retarded  (Read 4598 times)

Slow Children At Play

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: anyone who scores below a 165 is borderline retarded
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2007, 02:13:52 PM »
Hank, I think the hamster woman felt like this thread, with it's already-insulting title, wouldn't attract much attention if she decided to deride me and my name choice. 

That's the only real reason I can see... though I'm not sure I'll ever be able to understand one who feels such a deep attachment to a dead hamster.
Attending: HLS 2010... boo ya!
In: HLS, CLS(W), NYU(W), UMich(W), UVA(W), Berkeley(W), NWestern(W), Duke(W), ND(W), G-Town(W)
Waitlisted: YLS, UPenn (W), SLS (W)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=SlowChildrenAtPlay

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007, 02:18:01 PM »
"berntie" is a hamster? 
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Slow Children At Play

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
Oh don't worry, you could definitely make fun of me for the name "berntie".  I wanted something anonymous so I named myself after my hamster Bernie Tiergan (yes I had a hamster and yes he had a last name). He's dead now. :-(

Sad, but true.
Attending: HLS 2010... boo ya!
In: HLS, CLS(W), NYU(W), UMich(W), UVA(W), Berkeley(W), NWestern(W), Duke(W), ND(W), G-Town(W)
Waitlisted: YLS, UPenn (W), SLS (W)

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=SlowChildrenAtPlay

berntie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2007, 04:54:03 PM »
SCAP- you know I'm just joking about you being slow, you're obviously smarter than me.

As for my hamster- he was alive when I picked the name, but he died on Valentine's Day. I'm not allowed to have big animals in my apartment, so I loved him like he was a very miniature dog. He was probably the best hamster ever- if you knew him I'm sure you'd understand.

And yeah, this is a worthless thread so why not use it to talk about random things? If necessary we could start a new thread in tribute to Bernie Tiergan. I could post his obituary.

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2007, 04:54:32 PM »
i must be a retard then. Even though I've interned in Washington, run a civil rights group, and have been on the deans list 8 times.
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2007, 04:55:39 PM »
and I speak 4 different languages, but that doesn't matter my iq is that of a retard
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

lawgirl415

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »
I must be a borderline retard also. I've been on the Dean's List 5/8 semesters of College, VP of the Freshman Honor Society, Chapter Correspondent for my sorority, Member of Order of Omega (Greek Honor Society), I'm a Partner in Hope for the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital just to name a few of my activities...
VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN 2008!!!!!!

UFBGD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2007, 05:19:59 PM »
well as long as we are just borderline... :o

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2007, 05:36:51 PM »
SCAP- you know I'm just joking about you being slow, you're obviously smarter than me.

As for my hamster- he was alive when I picked the name, but he died on Valentine's Day. I'm not allowed to have big animals in my apartment, so I loved him like he was a very miniature dog. He was probably the best hamster ever- if you knew him I'm sure you'd understand.

That's kind of a sad story.

And in other news, berntie and SCAP, do you think you guys will end up at CLS?  HLS? 
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

berntie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2007, 07:30:56 PM »
Hey all- don't let ivy07 offend you, I'm pretty this thread was just started to get a rise out of people because it's obviously absurd.

Anyway, I'm going to continue hijacking this thread and making it into a personal chat room for Hank, scap, and I to discuss CLS and my hamster. So yeah Hank, 80% sure I'll be at CLS or NYU. I'm on hold at HLS but I'm assuming that I'll never even hear back from them. Are you going to CLS?