Law School Discussion

anyone who scores below a 165 is borderline retarded

Re: anyone who scores below a 165 is borderline retarded
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2007, 12:13:52 PM »
Hank, I think the hamster woman felt like this thread, with it's already-insulting title, wouldn't attract much attention if she decided to deride me and my name choice. 

That's the only real reason I can see... though I'm not sure I'll ever be able to understand one who feels such a deep attachment to a dead hamster.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007, 12:18:01 PM »
"berntie" is a hamster? 

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »
Oh don't worry, you could definitely make fun of me for the name "berntie".  I wanted something anonymous so I named myself after my hamster Bernie Tiergan (yes I had a hamster and yes he had a last name). He's dead now. :-(

Sad, but true.

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2007, 02:54:03 PM »
SCAP- you know I'm just joking about you being slow, you're obviously smarter than me.

As for my hamster- he was alive when I picked the name, but he died on Valentine's Day. I'm not allowed to have big animals in my apartment, so I loved him like he was a very miniature dog. He was probably the best hamster ever- if you knew him I'm sure you'd understand.

And yeah, this is a worthless thread so why not use it to talk about random things? If necessary we could start a new thread in tribute to Bernie Tiergan. I could post his obituary.

LawSchoolCutie

• photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2007, 02:54:32 PM »
i must be a retard then. Even though I've interned in Washington, run a civil rights group, and have been on the deans list 8 times.

LawSchoolCutie

• photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2007, 02:55:39 PM »
and I speak 4 different languages, but that doesn't matter my iq is that of a retard

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 03:18:24 PM »
I must be a borderline retard also. I've been on the Dean's List 5/8 semesters of College, VP of the Freshman Honor Society, Chapter Correspondent for my sorority, Member of Order of Omega (Greek Honor Society), I'm a Partner in Hope for the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital just to name a few of my activities...

UFBGD

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »
well as long as we are just borderline... :o

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
SCAP- you know I'm just joking about you being slow, you're obviously smarter than me.

As for my hamster- he was alive when I picked the name, but he died on Valentine's Day. I'm not allowed to have big animals in my apartment, so I loved him like he was a very miniature dog. He was probably the best hamster ever- if you knew him I'm sure you'd understand.

That's kind of a sad story.

And in other news, berntie and SCAP, do you think you guys will end up at CLS?  HLS? 

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2007, 05:30:56 PM »
Hey all- don't let ivy07 offend you, I'm pretty this thread was just started to get a rise out of people because it's obviously absurd.

Anyway, I'm going to continue hijacking this thread and making it into a personal chat room for Hank, scap, and I to discuss CLS and my hamster. So yeah Hank, 80% sure I'll be at CLS or NYU. I'm on hold at HLS but I'm assuming that I'll never even hear back from them. Are you going to CLS?