Law School Discussion

schools with a higher indian population?

schools with a higher indian population?
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:02:24 AM »
i'm indian (as in from the country, apparently this always needs to be cleared up), and a little interested in what schools out there have a higher indian population. i mean i'm pretty much completely americanized myself since i grew up here, but sometimes it's nice not being the only brownie.

of the schools i've gotten into, the ones i'm interested in are american and university of miami. i'm still waiting on georgetown, george washington, and university of north carolina. if anyone has a clue, let me know.

JTG

• View Profile
Re: schools with a higher indian population?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »
temple has a very high indian population. you should have applied there.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 01:04:24 PM »
well a high indian population isn't a primary reason to pick a school. but at this point, when i'm trying to narrow down where to go, i'm just looking for positives and negatives. lol, for me pennsylvania has a lot of negatives so temple was never something i thought about.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 12:32:29 PM »
Come to any California school and you will see a lot of Indians. I am Indian my self and waiting on a few schools out here.

Le Docteur De Peste

• Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 08:55:43 PM »
Come to any California school and you will see a lot of Indians. I am Indian my self and waiting on a few schools out here.

Yeah, like Pepperdine.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »
well a high indian population isn't a primary reason to pick a school. but at this point, when i'm trying to narrow down where to go, i'm just looking for positives and negatives. lol, for me pennsylvania has a lot of negatives so temple was never something i thought about.

we're allllll over the place, east and west coast style (esp. nj, ny, pa schools).

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 09:57:30 PM »
miami's offering me near full-tuition so it's at the top of my list at this point---what's the indian population there?